Home Community Man City Negative articles

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    AdlabAdlab
    Participant
    297 pts

Even I cant believe the amount of negative reporting about City. Almost every article is how Liverpool will win. They may do. Who knows. I read articles via Newsnow and its one after the other.
    But the worst is the MEN – Or should I say MUEN. Never has a local paper exhibited such bias in its reporting. Perhaps its the same with other local papers such as the Liverpool Echo?

We have some tough games coming up. Everton, Liverpool, Utd, Liverpool , Spurs and 3 away. Klopp should try that for a schedule. Well it really is the business end of the season

#18839 Score: 0
    Big Jim
    Spectator
    183 pts

Press like an underdog. Plus lots of liverpool pundits all talking up Liverpool’s chances. Nothing new there, just enjoy the run in Adlab! We’ve never been in this position before where we can relax knowing we are going to win the PL. The only crucial games are the CL games in reality.

#18840 Score: 0
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    65 pts

Adlab & Jim, take it as a compliment lads you fully deserve to be where you are and they are worried. Don’t forget City and to a lesser extent Spurs totally buggered The Sky 4, and the papers and football sites don’t seem to like it even now.

#18845 Score: 0
    AdlabAdlab
    Participant
    297 pts

Dead right Bricklayer!

#18848 Score: 0
    nine nine nine
    945 pts

But i only ever read positive things about City and rightly so but everybody does love the underdog and Liverpool have more than their fair of pundits who can even make playing the first leg at home an advantage. Alhough to a certain extent I get where their coming from.

#18889 Score: 0
    paul powers tashpaul powers tash
    Participant
    85 pts

Don’t let it worry you Adlab.More United and Liverpool fans.Sell more papers.Viewing fingures etc
    Is that clown James Robson still stealing a living at the MUEN ? Dreadful !!

#18936 Score: 0
    goatistutagoatistuta
    Participant
    31 pts

Can’t argue with the MUEN guys, it’s actually disgraceful how they have turned against City. From that draw on Friday the MUEN put up negative stories Every single day for a week. That wouldn’t be so bad if they were simply geared at having a pop directly at us but this paper surpassed its self, they actually bigged up Pool and sided with them. Go figure, a Manc paper doing that? Surely the only reason is/was to show their true colours, red!! Just a disgrace, whenever I’m even offered a MUEN paper free I decline it, trash paper serving up trash articles.

#18962 Score: 2
    Brian blue
    Participant
    447 pts

I have stopped buying Manchester E.N. because of the bias it openly displays, One less purchaser, I am sure they will not loose any sleep over it but the days when they had decent and fair reporting are long gone, eventually there will be more people like me and lets see what there cirulation manager says then

Nike19
    #18976 Score: 0
    whoisbeniwhoisbeni
    Participant
    79 pts

Must be looking in different places to me – I’ve not seen that,but so what.

Just come on here and read Sean saying you’ll rip us a new one ??

#18980 Score: 0
    Big Jim
    Spectator
    183 pts

It’s going to be the game of the season! The two best attacking sides in the UK going at it from the off. No one can dispute that. Sure the MUEN has been it’s negative self. But so what. We are favourites and rightly so based on our form. The neutrals are always going to favour the underdogs. These are THE games I dreamed of years ago. I am personally going to enjoy every moment of it. Let’s hope there is no controversy and just a great game. And a City win of course.

#18985 Score: 0
    whoisbeniwhoisbeni
    Participant
    79 pts

Was with you until the last 6 words Jim – I’d rather the best team wins provided it’s us

#18988 Score: 0
    AdlabAdlab
    Participant
    297 pts

Just want a proper game, a fair ref and no stupid decisions. Then the best team over the two games wins.

#18996 Score: 0
    Nike19Nike19
    Participant
    195 pts

Never heard of MEN, in my whole life.

It seems from what I have read on here, there’s bias and an agenda.

If we are talking about the media, I have not heard anybody talking City down at all this season. They were on Pep’s case a bit last season, but he’s answered them perfectly this season and they’re on the brink of winning the title.

I wonder then what MEN would choose to write about then.

#18999 Score: 1
    Chucky McChuckfaceChucky McChuckface
    Participant
    531 pts

You’ve never heard of MEN? Don’t you love T-KNOB? 🙂

Nike19
    #19002 Score: 0
    Nike19Nike19
    Participant
    195 pts

Hahaha, Chucky, I’d often find myself reading Women’s own, Bella or Take a Break in the staff room. You’d be surprised just how much you can pick up 😛 😀

New Kids 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.