Home Community Non-Football Music Thread

This topic contains 128 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  nine nine nine 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    newbalance
    newbalance
    Participant
    160 pts

Fill your boots and enjoy ?

#4737 Score: 0
    newbalance
    newbalance
    Participant
    160 pts

I think Liam Gallagher’s simply been wonderful and colossal since going alone. Love Oasis historically it goes without saying, and this man listening to his interviews throughout has simply been top draw not to mention in my view able to relate to the everyday Working Class individual.

Wall Of Glass it is:

#4758 Score: 0
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Participant
    4 pts

Was he related to Rory Gallagher who was one of the master guitarists in those days- not sure if his still around

#4761 Score: 1
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    430 pts

Prefer Belinda myself.

newbalance
    #4910 Score: 0
    newbalance
    newbalance
    Participant
    160 pts

Sincerely wonderful to learn peace and harmony surrounding the Manchester concert; an event attended by Pep Guardiola and family.

If only Liam and Noel patch up their differences?!

Some songs are Liam DNA, but this was truly wonderful by Noel:

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by newbalance newbalance.
    #5811 Score: 0
    newbalance
    newbalance
    Participant
    160 pts

Had my Birthday a couple of weeks ago and always great to share and put on a couple of these great icons from The Stone Roses: Purely Magical and for one for my Dad – gotta jog his memory a bit 🙂 🙂

#5812 Score: 0

Big Jim
    Spectator
    183 pts

Ok really sad to here that Tom Petty passed away. Was a big fan of his but sadly never saw him live.

#5815 Score: 0
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    430 pts

Big Jim-A huge fan of the Heartbreakers mate,he was not that old at all.

#5816 Score: 0
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    430 pts

#5818 Score: 0
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    430 pts

#5820 Score: 0

Mike Milne
    Participant

never was a big fan of Oasis, being a bit older and prefer the top rock bands of all time such as Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, Foreigner, Uriah Heep, Wishbone Ash and also groups before my time such as Cream who were the biggest influence for the bands above and so many more.

#5830 Score: 0
    Hightown hope
    Hightown hope
    Participant
    165 pts

With you on Tom Petty, Jim. A true musical giant. Still reckon the Travelling Wilburys was like playing Fantasy Football. Imagine Petty, Dylan, Orbison, Harrison and Jeff Lynne on one stage together!

#5976 Score: 0

Careworkerlfc
    Participant
    22 pts

Gutted about Tom Petty’s Death, For Me the Wilbury’s will go down as the Best ‘Supergroup’ ever assembled.

#5979 Score: 0

Big Jim
    Spectator
    183 pts

Out of interest Anybody on here see the great Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers live?

#7694 Score: 0
    newbalance
    newbalance
    Participant
    160 pts

Quite a fan of Heart 80s since my purchase of a new top quality DAB Radio 🙂

This a bit of a random one and as it’s soon edging towards December just had this upbeat melody a little stuck in my head from Billy Ocean. The Song: Carribean Queen

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.