Home Community General Football Midweek Games Wk 15 Prime Video

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Nothing on Sky or BT Sport This coming Midweek.

Amazon Prime. Some Important Matches too.

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Brian blue
      Participant

I am not sure about Amazon prime, a lot of games but most of little interest to me it would be a case of selecting the most attractive games to watch. I also get put off by the quality of reporting

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

Brian, I know exactly what you mean on the reporting, it’s very fickle and thought provocative.

NBC Sports through the Internet is generally good. I like Peter Drury’s commentary.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Nike19
          Participant

Some really good Fixtures to look forward too above all this coming week. Just for once, it’s all Prem and no interruptions πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            sean the sailor
            Participant

Amazon prime do
              All Boxing Day fixtures aswell guys

In Ireland we get premier sports as part of sky and bt package. They do a 3 o clock game every week and will
              Also be showing all the games this week and Boxing Day. You can sign up to amazon for free for a month

Some very interesting games this week

Bit more concerned about Everton game then I was this time last week as we playing ok in patches but not consistent for 90 mins

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              steveosnakeeye
              Participant

i have amazon so a good week off footy watching for me once i select the matches to watch!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                maverick1973
                Participant

Buffy-How much for AP?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Editor
                  Keymaster

I have a feeling two defeats in Utd’s next two games could well seal Ole’s fate. Spurs with Mourinho are nailed on for a result at OT and we’ll get battered by City even though our pace could cause them problems.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    steveosnakeeye
                    Participant

i hope we get our number one target in before united get rid of Ole….

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Editor
                      Keymaster

Yeah you do wonder Steve if that kind of thinking pushes a club’s hand. Lots of journalists suggested Spurs seized on an opportunity to get rid of Poch for fear of Arsenal beating them to Mourinho. Not bad for a manager many said was finished!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        steveosnakeeye
                        Participant

yeah very true and i think thats exactly what they did and they WILL benefit form it, even if only short term, i also think we might actually see a new Maureen (Levy depending) as he is running out of clubs to manage now (at the top anyway) and is getting to an age to want more of a legacy? who knows but he was the best available manager even if many fans dislike him as a person

wish we would get and announce our new man and dont leave it long…. or it will seem like there is no plan (and likley isnt!)

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          maverick1973
                          Participant

Ole has to be let go,sooner rather than later.The man looks completely lost,clueless & this job is too big for him.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Mikus LFC
                            Participant

I think Solksjaer is treading water at the moment – ie just about keeping his head above the water. They don’t look like a team that have completely downed tools – I think it’s more that Solksjaer has become increasingly cautious as time has gone on in his approach probably because he just doesn’t feel he has the players to do enough damage at the attacking end of the pitch (and the the momentum when he first came in is obviously long gone). It’s somewhat analogous to a team during a match that gets progressively deeper as they desperately try and hold on to what they have.

But whilst a new manager may lift things again, I think it would only be an incremental improvement. Unless they can bring in some serious quality in January, top 4 looks way off regardless of who came in now. So what do the board do? They’ve effectively put themselves in this paused state whilst they decide on who their next manager is. But obviously if things get worse they’ll be forced to make a change.

It all goes to show what a disastrous decision it was to not fully support Mourinho whilst also giving him a new contract. The consequences of such a legacy take time to disperse which is what we’re currently seeing.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              maverick1973
                              Participant

Mikus-Top4 is not the target for United,just top6 and to avoid the lower end of the table,plus a better style of football.Clear some deadwood off in January and then continue in the summer,adding better players but @ the same time keep giving youth a chance.Williams has been outstanding in the last few games,MCT too b4 he got injured,Greenwood & Tuanzebe as well.This season is a complete write-off,unless luck is in our side 10000000000% in one of the cup comps.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Brian blue
                                Participant

Nil…what would be great for me and I would certainly subscribe to any channel that offered it was a switch to turn off the commentators and leave the crowd noise!!!!!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  maverick1973
                                  Participant

BB-I would do the same,especially with G.Neville,S.McManaman and A.Townsend

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Mikus LFC
                                    Participant

Mav, that’s sort of why I don’t think Solksjaer will get chopped just yet. He is blooding the youth and getting something out of them and so developing them somewhat. And I just don’t think another manager is going to get that much more out of this group. If he is still there in January though, be curious how much they give him to spend.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Anonymous

Sing when your winning fans go missing when the results dont go Chelsea’s way… ??? Very quiet around here after a loss and a draw.

Mav… Does he have to go? I think its best keep him at the club to bring through the youth guys. I would say that wouldn’t I? Long term much better for the club to run on a youth model for a few years while a team develops. Mc Tominay is a loss at the minute, only been in the team one season. Others looking alright I’d argue, sure, not as it was under Sir red nose but I think its positive that clubs are trying new things, like playing youth. The novelty hasn’t worn off yet for me at Chelsea, Leaving the ground fans were still talking about the positives, not many, of the game at West Ham, as there will be more better days than bad at the bridge, until Judas Jose, our most successful manager takes Spurs above us.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Chucky McChuckface
                                        Participant

There’s only one Judas in London and it ain’t Maureen!! πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Nike19
                                          Participant

Brian, they are hard to find, but they those streams to exist. I’ve tried to watch a game without any form of commentary and it just feels weird.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 221 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.