Home Community Liverpool Midfield Overhaul

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

We’re really kidding ourselves what we’re fielding; it’s a joke.

Jordan Henderson, I’m sorry to have to say. No guidance really on Harvey Elliot.

Tiago, too many injuries in his short tenure with us. Where is Arthur Melo?????

Fabinho missed but he too getting on.

We really need serious investment and an overhaul quite frankly.

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      threeps
      Participant

Who would you propose or what kind of player Nil?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

Threep’s for what it’s worth, I’m one of those who don’t actually want to lay all the eggs in the basket in hope for Bellingham. I don’t believe that will fix or lay any sort of foundations.

We’re kidding ourselves with what we have and we need to get real. Milner…..

Unfortunately, I’m unable to suggest names, but we need a combination of at least 3 new midfielders in the summer and that’s the least. Keita and Ox can be added to the others as part of a clear out. Trust me on this one, we have reached the end of our tether and I could see it in Klopp’s eyes last night just how bad we’ve become.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          sean the sailor
          Participant

Henderson is a real leader. Love the man.

We need to get some midfielders in but it’s not that simple. Brighton will look for mad money for caicido.

I don’t believe for one second we will sign Bellingham. Be a huge statement from the club but 100+ m?

It’s 4 wins from 4. Threeps makes sone very valid points on our midfield in previous threads

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Nike19
            Participant

It’s a lot of money Sean as much as I too would like Bellingham. Definitely need a clear out though. One of Klopp’s biggest challenges in his tenure to rebuild what he developed from his arrival back in 2015. Time goes so quick. Players age and lose their ability.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              threeps
              Participant

Not asking for specific names as none of us are professional scouts and know every player, just what sort of midfielder. Some ask for more goals from midfield, others more creativity.

I want more intensity, more legs. Fabinho was a fantastic DM but his form has fallen of a cliff but is that all his fault? Maybe putting players with better legs and regain the intense press will help him as he won’t have huge areas to cover when running isn’t his no 1 attribute. Would love the next Kante whoever that could be.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Nike19
                Participant

Good points 3ps and appreciated. For me, Fabinho was showed Authority; that spurned Henderson to be more industrious and ruthless; not to be pushed around and show passion and desire.

That is what I’m looking for; physical attributes and technical, but mainly to be able to protect the back 4, exert calmness, authority and ball retention.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.