Home Community Man City mbappe

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  nine nine nine 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

cityboy54
    Participant
    7 pts

Why do they start these stories ?. Does anyone else think there is anything in it?

#26805 Score: 0
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    249 pts

To what m8? He only joined PSG last year.

#26813 Score: 0

nine nine nine
    315 pts

I don’t think City could sign Mbappe at circa £200m and remain within FFP but PSG might need to sell him to remain within FFP. Unlikely imo.

#26814 Score: 0
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    249 pts

27-They had to sell £60m to remain within the FFP,which they did:£40m for Guedes,£25m for Pastore,and £20m for Berchiche.

#26815 Score: 0

nine nine nine
    315 pts

Mav, UEFA have reopened the investigation into PSG’s finances. I’m not sure they’re out of the woods yet.

#26820 Score: 0

Big Jim
    Participant
    181 pts

We don’t need mbappe at that money imo. Sterling is getting better each season. I think we will tie him down to a new deal.

#26821 Score: 0

Adlab
    Participant
    59 pts

£200m? I dont think so. Sounds like a tea lady story again!

#26822 Score: 0

nine nine nine
    315 pts

I can’t see how it could happen and City remain within FFP rules it’s a fairy story. The only way it could happen is if they sold a big player to part fund it which seems unlikely.

#26824 Score: 0

Big Jim
    Participant
    181 pts

Sterling is worth alot of money but not 200m. And mbappe isn’t worth that. Yes lady story lol.

#26827 Score: 0
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    249 pts

Mbappe is the best player in the world imho,and worth much more than Neymar and about 10x the player Sterling is.Sterling and Mbappe should not be used in the same universe,like Fellaini and Kroos,for example,lol.

#26834 Score: 0

nine nine nine
    315 pts

If Sterling still refuses to sign a new contract which runs out in 2020 City will have to think about selling him next Summer.

Selling Sterling in January would probabky net City £100m plus which could help fund a Mpappe move. Stranger things have happened but still unlikely imo.

Mbappe would be a great signing for anyone but I can’t see PSG selling without they have to and City would still skirt close to breaking FFP.

#26837 Score: 0

Brian blue
    Participant
    88 pts

City will not be held to ransome, I doubt Sterling doing that at this point but he will be sold if no resolution at the end of the season. A lot of good young players coming through now. It is up to the lad of course, I have no problem with that he builds his own life by his own decisions and lives with that.

#26840 Score: 0

Editor
    Keymaster
    116 pts

Rumours this morning of Foden wanting £250,000 a week. Surely not?! If there’s any ounce of truth in that, it really does show that football is well and truly broken, as promising as the boy looks.

#26841 Score: 0
    Chucky McChuckface
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant
    227 pts

Foden hell… that has to be a rumour Gooseman started, no way in a month of Sundays and twice on the following Tuesday can Foden really be asking for a mil a month… must confess to having never actually seen him kick a ball in anger or in clown shoes either, but that’s putting your neck out there for sure. 8 appearances according to Wiki… no idea how many were starts and others were sandwiches.

Ben Foden, wind your neck in pal!

#26842 Score: 0

Editor
    Keymaster
    116 pts

Ah must have been a misprint. I saw it on BBC gossip this morning but now when I went to double check, it says 25,000 haha. Some difference that!

Noticed this page still had it down as 250,000

Transfer Updates – Mourinho worried about his future, £250,000-a-week for Man City’s Phil Foden and Declan Rice for England

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.