Home Community Man Utd Manchester United Title Winners Already

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Goonerfreak
    Participant

Dear oh dear oh dear!
      Is it groundhog day as an Arsenal fan again? A toothless performance at home to Stoke ended in defeat. Already!!! Anyway. For Manchester United fans it has been a strong start to the season. 8 goals in two games is a sign hat the team won’t be a push over. I am already exited to see the derby with city. Sorry City fans but I think it will be a walk over for United. City are weak ash the back and still don’t look like a gelled team. United however look very strong and hard to beat. Could it be that he title is theirs already. I am interested to find out what you all think.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Editor
      Keymaster

It’s far too early to call but there’s no denying the early signs look promising. Zlatan signing for another year will surely help even more. Few teams would want to defend corners, crosses and set pieces with Zlatan, Lukaku, Fellini, Matic, Pogba, Billy and Co in and around the box.

This is not a great footballing team though so I think Utd will be outplayed by some of the top teams and will have to rely on big wins against the lower sides to make sure those games don’t matter as much.

I still fear City somewhat despite their indifferent start. When in full flow, they’re a joy to watch and will outplay most teams I think this season

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        whoisbeni
        Participant

Trademark Jose team – strong and powerful and big. Can’t bring myself to say likely champions but they will be top 2 or 3 at the very least.

I think signing Zlatan is a backward step though – as they were not very mobile last season and Lukaku carries more threat and variety. I can’t see both playing upfront and zlatan will agitate if he doesn’t play – so I think it will harm them.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          maverick1973
          Participant

Hahahaha,United will face a real fight for the 4th.I agree completely with the Ed,City,Chelsea,and Spurs, are better than United,with Arsenal and Liverpool on a par with United.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            maverick1973
            Participant

After only 2 games Goonrfreak?.Lol,there is a long,long,way to go mate and City have th best team,on paper at least!.City,Chelsea,Spurs,Liverpool,Arsenal,and Everton are capable of winning it,alongside United!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.