Home Community Liverpool Liverpool V West Brom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Hopefully getting back on track to winning ways. Some paperwork to quickly sort out, then I am all yours!

We need those 3 points!!

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Nike19
      Participant

It’s just a rubbish unproductive and costing to us so far. I love Jurgen and rarely place any blame on his doorstep because he genuinely cares and a 100 times what Souness was in charge of Liverpool.

But the Geezer needs help and somebody special of high quality to support in putting through sound passes
        together and breaking the deadlock.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

Goal disallowed and not closing in on Chelsea. Disgraceful. I don’t hate West Brom, I just hate what they service and Ben Foster. Makes me angry and this sort of stuff just brings out the anger. I hate it so much because we squander. I HATE IT.

Now lots of work to do on our away fixtures. We the hell are we so stiff and rubbish? Where’s our Goalscorers? Do we have any?

This is a every so often insult and this is ruining my nights big time.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Chelsea.man
          Participant

To be honest i think Liverpool have themselves to blame. They had been solid defensively, but that could well have been the fact that Westbrom didn’t have a go at them. But i was surprised by this draw. And the way Liverpool have been slaughtering teams at Anfield. But anyway, all is not lost. Spurs will travel to Etihad. And you may well move back to the top 4.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.