Home Community Man City Leicester

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Adlab
    Participant

Oh dear. Looks like Stones has a hamstring. Four games in a week. No surprise. Bad news with so many games coming up. If it is a bad one could be a few weeks. Mangala and Kompany. Lets hope they can do it.
      35 gone. Still 0-0.
      They havent had a shot yet and only a couple from us. Weve had most of the possession but not done enough yet. Just waiting for a long ball past Mangala for Vardy. Yes I am the eternal pessimist,!

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      gjblues
      Participant

Great result and fine second half performance: 2-0 and could easily have been another couple. Having said that, they hit the post just before De Bruyne scored the second.
        Big win considering all the teams immediately below us won (bar Spurs), with United still to play.
        Shame about Stones but on the plus side, good to see Vinnie come through the 90 and Otamendi back next week.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Adlab
        Participant

Stones out 4 to 6 weeks. Lets hope Vinny can stay fit for that period. Utd 2-1 up at the moment so we will still be 8 clear at the end of the day.
          I would make some changes for the CL game and perhaps rest Silva and Jesus.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          spang
          Participant

ItΒ΄s really a joy watching Kevin De Bruyne he is one of the best players in the World right now, really impressed about Delph aswell When is Mendy back?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Adlab
            Participant

Mendy back maybe next April.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              goatistuta
              Participant

Oh man that was a great away trip, drank way too much and sang way too much but who cares about this headache. I haven’t watched the game back yet but I thought all through the game there midfielder Ibarra don’t know spelling, was getting away with quite a lot of fouls but when he was touched he jumped up like a salmon every time. Don’t think I’ve heard Leicester crowd quite so quiet as they were yesterday, testimony of our dominance. My god we played well yesterday and super Kev is surely top 3 in world football right now.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Big Jim
                Participant

Was on the lash in Manchester then on to Deep Purple so was following on phone. Just seen MOTD. Kompany a bit lucky to be honest. The tackle was very early in game and Stones wasnt far away so that just saved him. But that aside the goals were superb. KDB shot was sublime. If Coutiniho is worth over 100m then what is this lad worth. Real shame about stones. Two Stupid pointless friendlies in a week and he is out for 6weeks. Cheers Southgate! You wonder why players pull out. Really hope he doesn’t play in the two further pointless friendlies in the spring.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Surrey Blue
                  Participant

Maybe it was inevitable that we would have players out for a spell. It happens every season, and (historically) to no good effect as we haven’t always coped well with it. I suppose we now have to be concerned about VK maintaining fitness over the longer term now. Otherwise presumably it’s two out of Otamendi/Mangala/Nolito/Delph and Pep would really earn his money if he was faced with that. Having said that, I’d be delighted if Mangala dissipated the pressure for Stones to return without being fully fit….

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Brian blue
                    Participant

Where has Nolito come from Surrey? Yes , Kompany got away with that one, apart from that he played well as did the whole team. Sterling still making me tear what little hair I have left but credit to him, he works his socks off I just wish he would get the crosses better and finish better…he is capable. I am lost for words about KDB…..Feynoord..I would rest him or play him for 30 minutes until we get our noses in front. Rest Silva as well bernadino and Gundogan capable. We will go into transfer market for CB now

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Surrey Blue
                      Participant

Oh dear Brian – senior moment! I mean of course Danilo who is currently providing a pale imitation of Dave Connor. It’s hard to think who Nolito was a pale imitation of.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Big Jim
                        Participant

Brian, Sterling set up the first goal yesterday and so far this season he has 11 goals to his name and two assists. I think the problem he has is that his movement is so good is that people expect more of him with that final third. But personally I think he is more than pulling his weight. He has improved vastly since last season. I was sceptical of his performances last season but now I feel he should be one of the first names on the team sheet for me. He is getting bettee and if he continues improving on this trend he will be in a league of his own in a couple of seasons.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Brian blue
                          Participant

Jim…another Robbens then. Agree with most of your comment the only thing is he just needs to give himself those extra seconds to think about a little more. He is always dangerous no matter where he plays and he has good feet, just needs that little extra thinking time where he will put the ball…decision makeing, I guess. I do like him as a player, he just frustrates me because like you, I know how good he can be

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Brian blue
                            Participant

Surrey Blue….I have a lot of those moments. Danilo was never going to be first choice but he is experienced and will do a job as back up. Not sure he will be with us next season though

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Blaze
                              Participant

They should have kept Raniera he would have turned matters around after all he created a miracle and could have done it again albeit not so quickly

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.