Home Community Non-Football Just had enough

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Been busy through Work and a Family Wedding to attend. Quite frankly though, I’ve had enough. Can’t be arsed with Nations League and the same old cat fight on whose crap and who should be picked.

Football Players Sincerely, that’s it after the Champions League Final and no Doorbell should be DISTURBED? WHAT IS THERE MORE TO DEBATE? Give It A Rest Please once and for ALL. Transfers, rumours, this player, that player, Jesus.

Rest In Peace Justin Edinburgh and one of my Favourite All Time Professional Footballer at Right Back – Beautiful. Jose Antonio Reyes: Another Life Taken. Awfully Tragic. Makes you think. Sometimes in this industry, it just goes on and on a bit too much.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      threeps
      Participant

Nil, no one is forcing you to watch anything, just take a break and come back for the new season. Personally I have zero interest in the Nations League so have not followed it one bit.

Most fans love transfer rumours, and they sell papers or gain clicks. They ever go away during the off season so just dont buy the paper or click, simple. Most are made up anyway.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Anonymous

Nil, I’m guessin you had a few too many pints last night. No harm done though lad 😉

How about this to brighten things up for you.

Alisson makes incredible last-minute save for Liverpool

Throwback to Alisson's HUGE save in the 92nd minute of Liverpool's final group stage game vs Napoli.If this goes in, Liverpool are OUT of the Champions League.Virgil van Dijk's reaction says it all ?

Slået op af BT Sport i Torsdag den 9. maj 2019

If Alisson doesn’t make that save, we never get out of the group stage and number 6 never even comes close to happening. If you think about it, both 5 and 6 came down to the wire in the last game of the group stage. We could so easily have gone out of both group stages, had no modern European legacy, sitting here on number 4.

There were times when Alisson wasn’t fantastic and I am sure there will be more of those times ahead. Keepers all make mistakes but you judge them on these big big moments. When the chips are down, he was a legend. This Napoli incident wasn’t the only one, he was the unsung hero of the CL Final. I saw some stat after the game that said no other keeper in decades had made as many saves in the CL final. It was the first clean-sheet in a CL final in a long time also.

Hope that helped. it definitely brighten up my day to watch that save.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Tugay is God
          Participant

Had a few Sunday sherbets I see haha.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.