Home Community General Football Just Bland

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

At the moment with Covid19, everything just seems Bland from a Football Point Of View.

When I click on the main Index, there is simply nothing interesting to read. It’s the same conversations from relatively the same people that really have just have ‘circulated’ from previous years.

We know Chelsea can spend

We know Tottenham Hotspur are limited

As with Arsenal

We Know Man United always find a way

Manchester City will buy someone Tomorrow

That’s the way the ‘world works’

We can’t really change anything all in all. So I don’t see the point in all that time and effort spent daily on comments posted that don’t really add any Value.

For Several Years with the same group of people, it’s just a feeling of experience in Highly Imaginative.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Nike19.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Nike19.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      steveosnakeeye
      Participant

Silly willy nilly….

Eh ???

Some of that made a tiny bit of sense and most didn’t ?

Think I get what you’re trying to say but seems odd to say it at all ?

You on the sauce again ?

Or is it just a cone down after pool finally won the PL? ?

It that’s not different enough and enough of a high there may be no help for you!!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        sean the sailor
        Participant

Don’t let it bother you nil. There’s nothing to really talk about with regards football chum

One thing I’ve noticed is many footballers have gone abroad fir holidays. Do they not need to quarantine when they come back?

Has anyone here left the country they reside in for a holiday?

On another note, not really looking forward to the new season as football is nothing without fans. I was selfish as I wanted Liverpool to win the league last season and could ust about bare it without fans but let’s be honest, it was terrible. It wasn’t exiting and all

A full season without fans really doesn’t bare thinking about.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          steveosnakeeye
          Participant

Well I’m off to the mighty eire to see me mum and sister on Tuesday …. I shall isolate on return ?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            threeps
            Participant

Am I the only one seeing the irony of nil creating a post of complete non-value to complain about the lack of value in other people’s comments? Nil no one is forcing you to read them, if you don’t like them do something else.

Sean I’ve been away to Portugal and soon for a few days to Crete but our quarantine list is mainly Africa and the Americas. And Luxembourg rather oddly!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              sean the sailor
              Participant

Stevo if you come into Ireland you have to restrict your movements for two weeks chum but the good thing is, no one will tell you to or bother you so you can do what you want mate ?

Threeps is that from Germany chum?

I’ve only travelled to different counties in Ireland

Has England got a green list?

I don’t understand how footballers are travelling to countries like Spain and Italy and that’s ok?

If I travel outside Ireland to Italy, Spain, uk …I’ve to isolate for two weeks

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                sean the sailor
                Participant

I think nil
                  Might be close to an episode

Just chill mate. It’s all g my son

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  steveosnakeeye
                  Participant

It’s ok Sean I won’t be moving far past skerries and bettystown ?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    nine nine nine

4 weeks time and the season restarts which is far too close imo already we’ve seen players going down with over use injuries through cramming too many games into too short a time.

I think everyone did a hell of a job in getting the season finished but I share Sean’s concerns unfortunately we are where we are and I think this is what we’ve got until at least January probably longer.

I’ve quite enjoyed the football until Saturday and nothing to do with how we played but it really hit home then how much no fans has sucked out of the game and I thought everything surrounding the Cup Final was flat which is not what the FA Cup Final is all about.

I don’t think where we are now is too different to where we’ve been in any close season there’s never anything to talk about other than Manager comings and goings and transfers in and out that’s part of the cycle and this window won’t end until October 5th so it will seem like it’s going on a while although time wise it’s no different.

Personally I’m still interested in what everyone will do in terms of players in and out particularly Chelsea as the period between now and October 5th will potentially drive a number of Clubs seasons including the promoted Clubs and this window promises to be a potentially exciting one for Chelsea after the non event of last Summer’s transfer window for Chelsea.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      sean the sailor
                      Participant

The championship final
                        Was just awful without fans nine mate.

The excitement for a new season is just not there and sept 12 is just soon

I’d actually say don’t start the season until we can get fans back

There was no way I was saying that until
                        Liveroool won the league ?

The games are just dead without fans and there is absolutely no way stadiums are going to be full for a good while

I don’t think we will see fu stadiums this season as the virus is going no were and is getting worse again

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        Nike19
                        Participant

“Silly nilly willy” that’s all you can ever say and post. Same as the Tottenham bloke bored at work day in day out. Sincerely, is that what you about?

Just a simple thought. Truth. And 3ps, really, please don’t get all high and mighty.

No wonder Posters take Issue. Learn how to speak politely and be for once and be a Gentleman. Try and Engage into somebody. Work too a Good Days Work for 8-10 hours away from the Forum.

Sean, all True Mate. Thankyou for your kind words and understanding, which seems to be of lacking on the here and now with little real engagement.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Nike19.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          Nike19
                          Participant

9:01 Why was that even thumbed up?

Work a Full Day, see what’s written, perhaps you may well understand.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            Nike19
                            Participant

There’s same posters throughout the day filling up this forum, with the same Subjects. People working long hours looking in and thinking, there’s just no connection there.

Or feeling isolated and withdrawn.

Just bland, and nothing there to look forward to.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              Nike19
                              Participant

It’s all about inclusion of Everyone.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                steveosnakeeye
                                Participant

Fucks sake nil
                                  Back 5 mins
                                  Stay quiet
                                  Thumb a few posts
                                  Then low and behold you have a bad day come on a football forum to Vent in yet another nonsensical post that barely makes sense then when people respond in ways you don’t like off you go again ….
                                  Just a little FYI…. my use of the name was meant as a little light hearted banter …. nothing bad or nasty
                                  Like me being called Buffy or 999 puppy etc
                                  Bit of fun
                                  But NO!! Nils has a bad day at work so boo fucking you self righteous prick (sorry Ed)
                                  Mate seriously wind your neck in
                                  Your bullshit was tired many many moons ago on multiple sites and I see you haven’t changed one bit

Bloody shame

I know I shall create a crap thread because I need attention but only good attention because I’ve had a bad day at work

You ever fucking tell me or others to “work 8 hours and see” and I will personally come to Birmingham and show you what a bad day is

Absolute idiot

That post was thumbed up for good reasons because of the irony
                                  One we all get but you don’t
                                  Nothing nasty
                                  But shoot your mouth again and tell people they don’t know what work or a hard day is!!!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                  steveosnakeeye
                                  Participant

Appreciate I may have over stepped a line there Ed …. apologies for that but I stand by it and frankly bit my virtual tongue on much more

I’ve my reasons as many of you know
                                    Nil won’t because he was banned for being an absolute lunatic and prick ?

Go figure

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                    nine nine nine

Nil, take a step back mate you’re right we’re in a down period for football and the lockdown is taking its toll on everyone.

I wouldn’t worry about the nickname buddie we’ve all got them now even the Ed courtesy primarily of Chucky take it as a term of endearment.

I wouldn’t get upset by people on here during the day if they’ve got the time to post it adds to the site.

Personally I’m in the fortunate position of not having to work but I’ve done my time to get to that position and it included 12 hour days often longer, missed family occasions and often multiple weeks away from the family.

Everyone’s situation is different anyway chill buddie and you and yours stay safe. Cheers 9’s

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                      nine nine nine

Stevo, come on buddie that’s not like you cut Nil a little bit of slack let’s not light the blue touch paper to his detriment.

He’s a bit down probably, so is a large slice of the population but don’t be too harsh on him he just expressing his frustrations on here.

This is a great little site let’s try and be a bit understanding of each other. Cheers 9’s

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                        Nike19
                                        Participant

Nine, thanks. To tell you the truth mate, you’ll probably may have notice I don’t post on here nor have time to post. Just a mere observation from today seeing the same people rehash the same topics.

Thanks once again.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          steveosnakeeye
                                          Participant

999 no
                                            No I won’t cut him slack
                                            Why the fuck should I?
                                            Hundreds of thousands have died many many more will
                                            Thousands have lists jobs and business and homes and so much more and manage to keep it together and post ok
                                            But this absolute selfish self righteous prick gets to say crap because he is “a little down” after work and then preach????

Me light the blue touch paper??

No way pedro!!!!

Nil you are and always will be a selfish prick

Count yourself lucky to have a fucking job, health and to be alive
                                            Many can’t say that through no fault of there own and many family’s affected in so many ways

Bad fucking day at work?
                                            People say the same stuff and you don’t like it?

Fuck off

999 you are one the best people I’ve never had the good fortune to meet and I’ve all the respect in the world for you but balls if I’m eating what he is serving and giving him a break

Sorry matey as I’ve said before you’re a far better man than I will ever be and nils just a prick

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 61 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.