Home Community Liverpool Jurgen Klopp

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Remember his first EVER Interview?

Note: 1 Title in 4 Years which was actually clarified as 1 trophy in 4 Seasons

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      maverick1973
      Participant

The best manager in the world right now!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Anonymous

I think so, Mav.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          nine nine nine

A title is a title. A trophy is a trophy. But the CL trophy is a hell of a trophy to start the process with and I’m sure more will follow.

No doubt about it Klopp is a great Manager and when he one day leaves Liverpool he will leave as a legend, but forgetting everything he won before Pep has currently won back to back titles at City and won a never before achieved in English football domestic treble.

Best Manager in the world is very difficult to define but I don’t think the Liverpool fans right now would swap Klopp for anyone else and that’s all that matters.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Oz
            Participant

I think most will be biased with the best manager thing, I mean how big a feat is it Rafa keeping Newcastle up, Spurs getting to the C/L final & finishing behind teams on 97 & 98 points, they are pretty amazing accomplishments for me.
              Could Klopp manage all the quality at c$ty & keep them keen & professional, could Pep build a club without massive money, who knows as your comparing apples with oranges. One thing for sure, I wouldn’t want any other manager at Liverpool full stop.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              sean the sailor
              Participant

I love Klopp. He really gets the club and city

His biggest trait is he improves players big time

It’s a huge trophy to win and we have an amazing season. This is the best Liverpool team in decades.

We know how to win games so many different ways.

We can defend now. No sense of panic anymore

Really special few days. Had a ball

So happy for Henderson. He will go down Liverpool history and so delighted for him.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                maverick1973
                Participant

It’s a huge trophy to win and we have an amazing season. Wasplicker-its the BIGGEST TROPHY in the world of football as far as club comps are concerned,and Klopp won it in style! The final itself wasnt pretty but who cares,should have won it last season as well.Klopp gets his team to play attacking football every single game,Pep had never lost his best players to other team-that does indeed make Klopp the best in the world,IMHO…

ps:there are already reports of Real Madrid[who else],offering Β£250m for Salah & Robertson.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Mikus LFC
                  Participant

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    maverick1973
                    Participant

Mikus-The bloody Germans know how to enjoy a beer.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Nike19
                      Participant

I actually thought at one point he was go8ng to tumble of the bus! He was taking swiggs ??

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Nike19.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Anonymous

I feel they don’t take the whole bus thing seriously enough. It’s definitely high enough to kill a person who falls awkwardly.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Anonymous

When you Liverpool guys were running Klopp down I said there’s nothing wrong with him it’s the current players he had, yes Klopp is brilliant but Pep is justifiably and universally recoginised as the best.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Anonymous

I would say you’re right that most consider Pep to be the best but I don’t agree. Pep got his team to the top level faster than Klopp but when he walked in the door, he already had a a squad of the highest level, the same cant be said for Klopp.

He won back to back PL titles, which is incredibly tough to do, as you know it was close this year. Klopp has appeared in back to back CL finals over the same spell, knocking City out one of those times.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              sean the sailor
                              Participant

Pep is the best manager around for me

Needs to win the cl next season though. Failed badly last year in the cl

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Anonymous

Hey look at that, we can have different opinions without belittling and berating each other into agreement.

I tell you what Sean, if Pep wins the CL next season I’ll reconsider. That is of course if we don’t win the PL… But I’m not expecting us to do that TBH. Who knows though.

The CL win will have a further galvanizing effect on the team. I think they’ve really shown that they have that mental strength this season but you can always do with more.

The CL win validates their efforts. You know I’m so pleased for the lads and you can be sure that Coutinho regrets his move now.

He left us to win the CL.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  maverick1973
                                  Participant

Mak-Coutinho,lol! What a twat! Imagine had he stayed,could have contributed himself a few more goals,and perhaps the PL would have been Livepools too.But,what a piece of business for Liverpool,Β£142m,brilliant!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by maverick1973.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    srd79
                                    Participant

After winning the CL I consider Klopp to be a better manager than Guardiola.
                                      Guardiola is good, no doubt, but he managed Barcelona which at the time he got them were build on proven CL winners and their version of the Class of ’92 with Xavi, Iniesta, Messi etc. And Barcelona were not short on cash either. He won the Bundesliga with Bayern. You’re kinda expected to do that. He failed miserably in the CL though. With City you could say the same as you could of his time in Germany.

Klopp won back to back titles in Germany with a club that isn’t Bayern. He took that club to the CL final as well. He took over a Liverpool side when it was midtable. He build this team and won the CL. He makes players better and he has build title winning squads in two leagues with less financial backing than his rivals.

Even as a fan of United I must admit that Klopp is one hell of a manager. IMO the best around.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by srd79.
                                      • This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by srd79.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Anonymous

Mav, it’s easy to look at what a player brings to the table but when he leaves, you also have to consider the weaknesses in his game that are now plugged. We’re more solid in midfield now but , as I said before, Fabinho’s domination as our DM would kinda allow for the likes of Coutinho, which we couldn’t really manage before.

I’d take Coutinho back but not for a sum that Barca would pay. My guess is that Edwards/Klopp would feel the same. We got great value out of the re-investment of the Coutinho money, so that’s that I think. His situation is a great example to the current lads (not that its needed now that we won the CL) that the grass isnt always greener on the other side.

I may have a little laugh at Coutinho because he got ugly there towards the end, in forcing his move but I do hope he goes to a good club and does well. If that happens to be Utd though, I may struggle to offer anything more than a half-hearted wish because that would just be damn weird.

I always felt though that Coutinho would have made a better Real player than Barca. That slow passing game isn’t for him.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        nine nine nine

There’s no right or wrong answer to whose best out of Pep and Klopp it’s a bit like a beauty contest some will see Pep as a better Manager than Klopp some will see Klopp as a better Manager than Pep. It’s all about opinions.

You will never get agreement one way or other. What is beyond question though is that they are both very good Managers!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.