Home Community General Football Jose and Man City Players scandal

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/the-game/trouble-in-the-tunnel-at-manchester-derby-lfrr5ggfw

He’s had milk and water thrown at him which in itself is disgusting. I’m not sure whether it was because of him confronting Man City players for their celebrations.

The bottom line is, it’s just unsavoury – really feel disgusted that people in this industry at the very top level have resorted to this type of behaviour.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Blaze
      Participant

the question is how can mourinho go into opponents dressing room purely to invite trouble instead of congratulating them, the guy is obviously demented and hopefully tough action will be taken against all the perpetrators and as he clearly started it he needs the biggest punishment. He is giving United a globally bad name.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Big Jim
        Participant

You seem to know exactly what happened Nil? Please tell us what was said? why did Mourniho come into the away dressing room? who through what? how did Arteta get a cut head?
          Cheers Jim

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Nike19
          Participant

Jim, none of the parties are blameless so I can’t personally excuse anybody’s actions. My honest feeling is that I feel disgusted given that I watched a good game of football.

I don’t know what the ‘code of ethics’ are when it comes to knocking on opposing team’s dressing rooms.

This isn’t even drink-related or something that’s kicked of in a pub on a Friday Night.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Big Jim
            Participant

Nil, you get my point though don’t you. You are making judgements on paper talk without knowing any of the facts. I am not condoning anybody throwing anything but clearly someone instigated the mellee. I wonder why and who that could have been?

If you want to show respect to opponents perhaps you shouldn’t accuse them of diving, doing nasty tackles and having favourable treatment from officials in the media before the game.

Cheers Jim

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Big Jim.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Nike19
              Participant

Jim, true.

Naturally though, I can only go by on what’s reported, presumably factual. Investigations are in place, so a case of waiting to see what else unfolds out this. I honestly want the book thrown on all culprits connected to this, bans ideally than fines.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Big Jim
                Participant

Bans lol, Do be serious Nil!

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  goatistuta
                  Participant

So hereโ€™s a question, how come itโ€™s ok for Maureen to do what he did in a confrontational way, how else was it going to pan out walking into cityโ€™s celebration and City are NOT allowed and we HAVE to show respect!!!

BUT just to be clear, itโ€™s ok for Utd to celebrate and abuse city 2 days after the tragedy in Manchester after everyone came together as 1 city united!!! Thatโ€™s ok yeah? No issues?

Why donโ€™t City #### off home

Thatโ€™s ok???

Classless fool Maureen is.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    nine nine nine

Mourinho had no business going into the City dressing room.

I doubt anybody will be banned but there might be some heavy fines handed out. It’s under investigation by the FA now and their may be some tunnel footage.

But none of us know what really happened and we will have to wait for the FA’s investigation to be finalised to see where it goes from here.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      sean the sailor
                      Participant

Jose is the biggest hypocrite in football. All managers are hypocrites but heโ€™s on another level.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        sean the sailor
                        Participant

Nothing like this has happened since pizza hate

Jose gave out about contes celebrations last year and now cities lol

This coming from a man that has ran down touchlines celebrating.

The man is a proper knob

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Brian blue
                          Participant

I think he is clever at deception, anything goes to hide how underperformed he and his team were. Of course, it is made for the media but as Jim as pointed out, we do not know exactly what happened only that Jose went to City’s dressing room…that is where the investigation will start. I would advise Bournemouth not to celebrate though!!!!!

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            nine nine nine

Brian, that’s a good point mate and definitely a possibility.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Nike19
                              Participant

So in other words, this may have been staged to deflect attention from the actual defeat. Not sure about milk being my preferred Shampoo!

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Big Jim
                                Participant

Taken from the Guardian.

‘As for the fracas itself, no doubt more details will emerge in the next few days. The worst of it so far is the facial injury suffered by Mikel Arteta. If it was indeed Romelu Lukaku who struck Arteta with a bottle, as some reports suggest, Arteta can at least console himself with the certainty Lukaku was probably aiming for Pep Guardiola at the time’

Sorry Ed but it made me chuckle.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  Editor
                                  Keymaster

Haha!

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Chelsea.man
                                    Participant

Can the FA take retrospective action against the teams about what happens in the tunnel? because i remember a couple of seasons ago both Spurs and Chelsea were fined for those scuffles. i think Jose Mourinho needs to change or else he is destroying his own legacy. those kind of fights are unnecessary and uncalled for.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Anonymous

Disgusting behaviour and should be severely dealt with

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        whoisbeni
                                        Participant

Saw a post saying lukaku now equals David blane for spending time in a box and not doing anything

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          goatistuta
                                          Participant

Quite how city are to blame in this I donโ€™t know. They were clearly very loud and loving it, why wouldnโ€™t they be? That result was seriously big and so much rested on the final outcome, not season defining but it was huge to stop their unbeaten run and keep ours going but more importantly stretch our lead to 11. Think thatโ€™s got up his nose and I think someone has wound him up and set him going. Heโ€™s just arrogant enough to go to our room and demand respect, respect from that idiot who only EVER shows it when heโ€™s on top and the opposition has been beaten. Iโ€™ve never ever seen him show it when the chips are down.

Sorry utd fans but heโ€™s a clown and the sooner heโ€™s gone out of your club the better. Go get Ancelotti heโ€™s a much better fit and would give your players the freedom to express themselves. Heโ€™s killing Martial who could be a huge talent.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.