Home Community Man City Hoof it down the middle.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Adlab
    Participant

HT Seville (who cant shoot)

Happy with that Alfie.

Happy with Mourinho style football.?

It makes the Brit awards a tense affair

How can you stand this type of play?

But you never know in this game as we had on Monday

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      paul powers tash
      Participant

I blame Mr Gill ๐Ÿ™‚

The natives are getting restless.Even WarroTurd aka flip flop

Sevilla away

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Adlab
        Participant

Gill?ย  A note of sarcasm?

Just boring football. Watching on the pad as the other half watchingย  the Brit awards.

I was trying to find some drying paint. Hope we draw them in the next round.

What would Ferguson really think of that. I couldnt stand him but there is no doubt his teams tried to play and win. Pogba ยฃ90m? Lukakoo at least ยฃ75m. Sanchez ยฃ500,000 a week and…….lets park the bus.

Alfie. What did you think, result ok but…

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Editor
          Keymaster

Come on Adlab. I know we’re shit at the moment but no need to rub our noses in it mate!

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Adlab
            Participant

Its tne way you play. Even I who hate Utd admit you used to play good football under SAF.

Can any supporter be happy with that.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Editor
              Keymaster

Adlab, our fans have seen success most fans will only dream of. We’re currently second in the league, still in the FA Cup, the Champions League, more money than sense. We’re not playing very exciting football at the moment but when you consider some clubs are on the verge of bankruptcy and many more are battling relegation in the lower leagues, it’s not all that bad really is it?

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Big Jim
                Participant

I think the Ed has a point. But I also think that as football has progressed and become more attacking under some managers like Poch, Klopp and Pep. Mouriniho has become more risk adverse and this is now being shown up more because of the others. Fans are also going to put on a brave face and support their manager come what may. All fans do it as long as the style works. Baggies fans put up with Pulis awful football right up until he started losing games then it was unacceptable.ย  Clearly for Mouriniho he has to achieve much more given the money he has spent and for United to put up with that style the united board will expect him to win the league . If he doesn’t next season I think he will be gone for sure.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Anonymous

Adlab – no need to single me out for a dose of trolling because I thought it strange Aguero can punch a fan and get away with it.

Didnโ€™t see the game as I was on a rugby coaching course. Seems I was lucky.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Editor
                    Keymaster

Personally Jim, I don’t fully buy into the style argument. People say Mourinho has to win trophies because of the style. I’d suggest he has to win trophies full stop, as does Pep. Style helps but the trophies are what count. If both Pep and Mourinho weren’t constantly winning trophies, do you think Pep would more likely keep his job just because he plays better football? I’m not so sure. Wenger plays nice football but their fans can’t wait to see the back of him. Pep and Jose would both be sacked if they weren’t winning trophies, style or no style

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      whoisbeni
                      Participant

Oi Adlab!!

Get back on your own page and stick to posting about City!! ๐Ÿ™‚

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by whoisbeni.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Big Jim
                        Participant

I definitely saw Aguero try and hit the Wigan player whether he made contact or not is not clear. But to Alfies mind he definitely did. Yet why react like that. What’s not in dispute is a wigan fan illegally on the pitch with hundreds of others running up really close to him and then Aguero reacting suddenly and chasing and trying to hit him. Why? Surely if it was just words from the Wigan fan he wouldn t have reacted like that, as he has been sworn at by other fans 100s of times. Spat at and 99% of people would react just like that. But Alfie says this he was allegedly spat at,ย  but at the same timeย  he’s 100% sure he connected and punched a Wigan fan back. Surely a balance view is needed Alfie. Either both Allegedly or both definitely surely, unless you have an agenda.ย  Wonder what your thoughts are on Fellaini who has a reputation for spitting on players, not allegedly but definitely. But every time he does it is deemed accidental.ย  As for the tunnel incident sure Pep and the Wigan manager argue as the Wigan manager arguably influenced the Ref.ย  But there was nothing physical.ย  let’s be honest about this some managers have done far worse. Imagine if one manager had deliberately gouged the other in the eye. To my mind that wouldnt be acceptable. Cheers Jim

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Adlab
                          Participant

Ditto Beni!

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            whoisbeni
                            Participant

It seems the spirit of teamtalk is alive and thriving on the forum and particularly on this thread

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Pagan
                              Participant

During Joseโ€™s second stint at Chelsea, in the season he won the league, Chelsea had played good attacking football, however a couple of defeats, one in the FA cup and I think one against Spurs gave Jose the excuse for him to revert to his functional style of football. This is now whatโ€™s happening at Man U, personally I donโ€™t think anyone should be surprised, Joseโ€™s coaching style has always been nullify the opposition first and then hopefully win the game on the break, and to be fair this has worked extremely well for him. The problem that Jose has at his current club is they are used to winning things with a certain style, not just grinding out results, obviously the fact their neighbours are doing both isnโ€™t helping the relationship between some fans and the manager…..Pagan

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                maverick1973
                                Participant

Lol Adlab mate,for a City fan you`re very obsessed with United,lol.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  maverick1973
                                  Participant

beni-For a set of fans whose club was chasing a quadruple only a few days ago,these City lads do talk a lot about United,lol.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Adlab
                                    Participant

Many have said that Maverick!

Years of torment I think.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      maverick1973
                                      Participant

Lol Adlab ,it`s only a game mate.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Brian blue
                                        Participant

I thought it was the other way round, Utd fans talking about City

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          paul powers tash
                                          Participant

That’s pretty rich Mav.The United “kids” have created a page on the TT forum
                                            Entitled *Well done Wigan*

Well done Wigan!

Classy from HH

Their attitude is terrible. Their behaviour when they beat us at OT was disgusting, complete lack of respect and thatโ€™s one thing we never have done down the years. Acting the big bollocks in the away dressing room โ€“ fuck off! Iโ€™ll be delighted when the wheels fall off these fuckers.

Where does one start ?

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 92 total)
                                          • The topic ‘Hoof it down the middle.’ is closed to new replies.