Home Community Man City Gundogwan

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Adlab Adlab 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Big Jim
    Spectator
    183 pts

Gundog has been linked with a supposed bid from Barca for £50m. Probably just paper talk. But given a choice if I were the club I would sell. He has flattered to deceive for me. Too slow can’t tackle and isn’t attacking enough, So can’t do Fernas job or stand in for KDB /silva. Add in the fact that we paid circa 24m and he is 28/29 and injury prone. I Bernado is a much better player imo.

#22888 Score: 0
    srd79
    srd79
    Participant
    33 pts

He’s only 27 and is a very good player. Perhaps he just isn’t suited to the PL? He would probably perform much better in the Spanish league.

#22931 Score: 0

Big Jim
    Spectator
    183 pts

What are you thoughts on Gundog Adlab, would you keep or sell for £50m ??

#22938 Score: 0

whoisbeni
    Participant
    84 pts

I think you should keep him and play him every week Jim

#22941 Score: 0

Brian blue
    Participant
    237 pts

Keep him for another season at least, If Silva does not play he is the nearest we have in that position in reserve. I think he is a good player. A 50 million bid? Doubt it but unless we have somebody else lined up…forget it

#23330 Score: 0
    Adlab
    Adlab
    Participant
    230 pts

I would keep him. Last season showed the importance of a big squad. No Yaya any longer. Will we actually sign jorginho? And Mahrez?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.