Home Community Arsenal Groundhog Day At Arsenal

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Goonerfreak
    Participant

I am still in recovery stage after my teams useless performance away to Stoke. They allowed a rookie to score a goal that should have been easily defended. I am fed up feud fed up and its ONLY the second game of the season. United look terrifying and I shudder to think what the scoreline might be when we meet them. Same for Liverpool away. Dear oh dear. The banners are coming out for sure and once again the dans may be divided. Its a distraction we don’t need. Any way. Your opinions please.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Editor
      Keymaster

@Goonerfreak Good to see you back. It’s quite fitting that you should post this on a day when Arsenal fans usually would be starting to look at their CL group and deciding which games look the most exciting. I completely understand your pain and frustration.

There was a time when I almost enjoyed watching Arsenal fail to win things after being such a feared team during Wenger’s peak years. Now, I must admit, I have started to feel a tad sorry for the fans. It genuinely feels like Arsene is there until he decides otherwise which is surely a dangerous, unsustainable way to run a club.

Still, the season is still only just 2 games in and anything could still happen. Good luck for the rest of the season. Are you expecting any more incoming before the end of the window?

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.