Home Community General Football Gameweek 10: You’re getting fired in the morning….

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 283 total)
  • Author
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant

A couple of stand out games this week…

A lunch time kick-off with 2 teams in the “there or there abouts” catagory, both very capable of beating the other, both about as consistant as Buffy’s pants, and it would be a brave man who picks a team to put the housekeeping on. Really good go either way… could be good for the neutral!

Nothing too exciting during the afternoon, wins for all the big-dogs should be expected and nothing worth watching for the neutral if I’m honest, I think I’ll be going shopping then!

And a noice evening game for a change, another two teams who, on paper, are very capable of beating each other, but the game is scheduled to be on grass, and considering the form of both teams, I’m suspecting putting the housekeeping on a 0-0 (with some change found down the back of the sofa being put on a 1-0 YooUtd when a YooUtd player discovers gravity in the Spuds peno box about 10 past 7!) might be the best bet here.

The only guarantee is the Sunday rages will be piling into 1 of the managers when we’re all at church!

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      sean the sailor
      Participant

Ole has nothing to lose now so show some balls and make changes. Give dvb a chance. Drop Maguire, play Sancho on the right wing.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

Chucks, I’m looking forward to that one, Teatime tomorrow. I now think Ole is under more pressure than Nuno and has a lot more to lose at face. If Son and Kane can really get going with the crowd, I can see a Spurs win.

Rather than try and drag it out, on the other hand, I think United will try and come out of the blocks and try and bag an early goal, then settle themselves.

Definitely an open game and goals.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          steveosnakeeye
          Participant

Think Leicester will win this
            They are home and have slowly been picking up form
            We are still too fragile and still don’t turn up to every game
            Tea time kick off is tough for me I want both to lose 5-0

Think I will have to hope for United 5-0 win as then they will keep ole at the wheel longer 😁

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Rover
            Participant

Think United will win this with all that talent available they have to click sometime even if it’s for a couple of games only, Spurs on the other hand only really have 3 or 4 classy players.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              sean the sailor
              Participant

Spurs have been very poor. Very boring to watch with no imagination going forward

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Editor
                Keymaster

when a YooUtd player discovers gravity in the Spuds peno box about 10 past 7

Jesus, Chucky 🀣. It takes some nerve to to talk about Utd players diving after Son going down like he was shot when McTominay brushed his face and we had a goal ruled out as well as Lamela taking a dive and getting Martial a ridiculous red card at OT. Spurs are the last ones to point the finger in this fixture!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Editor
                  Keymaster

As for the weekend fixtures, nothing to add. I don’t like football any more 😁.

I’d like to say it will be Ole’s last game but I can’t help feeling if you can survive 0-5 at home to Liverpool, you’re pretty safe whatever happens this weekend.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Luckydestiny
                    Participant

Ye Ed he is safe and despite bookies still having conte as odds on fave to be next manager I don’t believe it because if they wanted him surely he be there now.

Spurs a dangerous side if utd play as high and direct as they did vs pool, can really do some damage on counter. Be interesting to see if ole changes anything.

As for chelsea we better best magpies, if their new owners get their first win against us I be bloody gutted πŸ˜€

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      threeps
                      Participant

Utd should bench Ronaldo, he is a complete passenger when defending. You can only get away with playing him at the elite level if the entire team is built around him.

I fancy a score draw between the sack race face off and both keep their jobs for at least another week.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Chucky McChuckface
                        Participant

It’s amazing what selective memories us footynuts have, Sweedy… πŸ™‚

I can remember very recently when Martail fell over a blade of cross 10 minutes before Lamala’s shithousery to give your mob the lead in the first place, I would argue it was your lad who set the “standard” for the rest of thegame… and off course Emoji-man borrowing Martial’s ice-skates in the return fixture (or was it the white lines in the corner of the peno box nowhere near the goal he fell over? I’ll have to google that one and refresh my memory!)

And, of course, we still have Nani-gate, the Mende’s goal, and my favourtie “they wasn’t ready, Teddy,” moment from the Gerry Francis era!!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          nine nine nine

Who knows Lucky I don’t think it necessarily means United don’t want Conte it’s just rightly or wrongly United are giving Ole a bit more time.

Difficult game to predict it could go any of three ways.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Chucky McChuckface
                            Participant

We’ll have to agree to disagree in agreement, cyber chum, all footballers are tarts but your boys are right proper slappers!! πŸ˜‰

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Editor
                              Keymaster

I mean ours do it too, which is why I struggle to point the finger at others but Son and Lamela’s antics last season were embarrassing. We all have them, but that’s just the point. Kane and Alli are as bad as any in the league for diving but they get away with it because they’re English, just as Rashford does. We should all be condemning them all, not pointing the fingers at others when they’re all just as bad as each other.

It’s amazing what selective memories us footynuts have, Sweedy… πŸ™‚

It’s not selective memory at all. I’m calling out the hypocrisy of your finger pointing, not the fact yours are any worse than any others. Of course Utd players dive. Everyone has them

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Chucky McChuckface
                                Participant

Pointing fingers is more fun though… πŸ™‚

Your boys started the shenanigans in both games, so it’s a case of reaping what you sow!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  nine nine nine

That’s why I never call out opposition tumblers Ed we’ve all got them and a pound to a penny one of your own will do it as soon as you cite someone else.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Luckydestiny
                                    Participant

I’m hoping that’s what it means though nine πŸ™ πŸ˜€

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      sean the sailor
                                      Participant

Threeps, utd fans argument will be Ronaldo is scoring goals but he is upsetting things. His petulance againest Everton then mocking ole on the pitch on Sunday. It’s upset the team.

Absolutely ridiculous decisions being made. They want cavani to stay then sign Ronaldo. Buy Sancho and don’t ply him on the right. Fred and mctwoniey etc. They have a better side then last season yet look much worse

The lack of discipline on Sunday was crazy.
                                        That’s not a team. 5-0 to your arch rivals
                                        Is as low as it’s gets. Utd are actually being laughed at and it reminds me so much of us years ago

He could win his next 5 games then lost at say bRighton and it be back to square one. He’s done but the clubs stance is just ridiculous

Get rid of pogba for a start. Wouldn’t get into city, chelsea or Liverpool team. Need someone like conte in here who is not intimidated by big names

My last say on utd as the Ed is on here on his own getting the backlash. The walk out and booing should tell the club what the fans think

Not matter what , he will still be a legend like Lampard and Kenny are after their sackings. Ole showed a bit of class signing autographs after the game Sunday. It was never going to fully work out

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        nine nine nine

Lucky, ha, ha, I get you buddie.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          nine nine nine

“Nobody can survive without results No one No Koeman no Pep no one.” Pep Guardiola 29/10

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 283 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.