Home Community General Football Game 10 Football.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    nine nine nine

The big game is Spurs v Man City on Monday night but before that Palace v Arsenal and United v Everton look quite tasty.

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      srd79
      Participant

Come on United. Although I’m not sure on anything with that team these days.
        And come on Spurs. For the sake of the League (and football in general)

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        maverick1973
        Participant

Man Utd on a par with Everton? Mourinho sees similarities in levels of ambition

The Red Devils boss has been frustrated by his club’s recent dealings in the transfer market and has suggested that they are being caught by rivals
          Jose Mourinho has suggested that Manchester United’s ambition now stands on a par with Everton, with Premier League rivals closing the gap on the Red Devils.

There was a time when the gulf between those at Old Trafford and Goodison Park was as wide as the 55 miles which separates two iconic venues.

United have, however, endured a humbling fall from grace since Sir Alex Ferguson slipped into retirement, while Everton have established themselves as serious contenders for European berths on the back of some careful management and considered transfers.
          I would not be surprised to see Everton nick it,after that conference from Jose.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          srd79
          Participant

Can’t argue with that, Mav. Everton could well win.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            sean the sailor
            Participant

Utd 2-0 win

Lackau two

City 3-1 winners

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Anonymous

city will win with ease. lloris be at fault for at least one goal.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Hightown hope

55 miles between Old Trafford and Goodison, Mav?? Blimey, you going the scenic route?? Less than 35 miles

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Anonymous

Oh to be

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Editor
                    Keymaster

Big midtable clash at Old Trafford tomorrow. I guarantee we’ll make harder work of it than we should do. A draw wouldn’t surprise me. Liverpool should be a cricket score. Arsenal will win I think. I also fancy City to get past Spurs with ease. Spurs weren’t even in the games against City last season

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Chucky McChuckface
                      Participant

The problem with the Spuds is simply we’re playing like utter dross 95% of the time but we are scoring goals every game somehow which always gives you a shout. I also think the Wembly pitch is going to play a big factor… I’m thinking the game isn’t going to be any good whatsoever… thinking (and hoping and would bloody well take it now) 0-0…

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        maverick1973
                        Participant

Double H-Copy and paste from an article after what Jose said in his usual interview!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          nine nine nine

I’m going witn Sean and a United win, Liverpool to declare at h/t and City to ultimately pick Spurs off the big pitch at Wembley suits City style, Palace away is always a bit of a tricky game can’t see Arsenal losing though an Arsenal win or a draw at best for Palace.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Adlab
                            Participant

srd I presume you said the same during SAF years dominating? Or perhaps its just abject disappointment watching poor football?
                              Surely not envy. After all you are the number one team in the world. We are just the noisy neighbours!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Chucky McChuckface
                              Participant

Game over… absolutely killed it for the neutral… πŸ™

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                sean the sailor
                                Participant

Salah much better today. 4 goaks in 3 games

Shaqiri has been a steel. Hasn’t had one bad game

Two very good goals from mane and FairPlay to Cardiff who made it very difficult at times

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  Adlab
                                  Participant

Sean good result but it was Cardiff. Yes you have to win but…..Not to make comparison but we played them recently at their place. It could easily have been seven or eight despite their clogging Warnock tactics!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    sean the sailor
                                    Participant

That’s it Adlab, I’d never get carried away either. Just think we have had a good start to the season

We scored some goals and I enjoyed watching us

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      nine nine nine

Cardiff are a nasty team who offer little to nothing and push the boundaries of the rules often dangerously and are managed by a Championship Manager whose sides have always played football that way.

I don’t like to wish ill on anyone but hopefully they’ve come from the Championship and that’s where they’ll go back to come next May which 7 losses out of 10 and 23 goals conceded suggests.

Worryingly and somewhat disappointingly there are currently still 3 teams worse than them!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        sean the sailor
                                        Participant

Not sure why I got that response Adlab??

I didn’t see anything crazy or say what an absolutely brilliant win

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          srd79
                                          Participant

Adlab, no it’s because your owner is from the Emirates and is close to their royal family – a country where flogging and amputation are parts of the legal system. Any club that is succesful only because of that lot is a club that I like to see lose. If United were owned by someone with that kind of medieval view on humanity I’d stop following them.

But you’re right. United are shit to watch these days.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by srd79.
                                            • This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by srd79.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 139 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.