Home Community General Football Game 10 Football.

This topic contains 138 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  nine nine nine 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 139 total)
  • Author

nine nine nine
    318 pts

The big game is Spurs v Man City on Monday night but before that Palace v Arsenal and United v Everton look quite tasty.

#27561 Score: 0
    srd79
    srd79
    Participant
    25 pts

Come on United. Although I’m not sure on anything with that team these days.
    And come on Spurs. For the sake of the League (and football in general)

#27562 Score: 0
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    250 pts

Man Utd on a par with Everton? Mourinho sees similarities in levels of ambition

The Red Devils boss has been frustrated by his club’s recent dealings in the transfer market and has suggested that they are being caught by rivals
    Jose Mourinho has suggested that Manchester United’s ambition now stands on a par with Everton, with Premier League rivals closing the gap on the Red Devils.

There was a time when the gulf between those at Old Trafford and Goodison Park was as wide as the 55 miles which separates two iconic venues.

United have, however, endured a humbling fall from grace since Sir Alex Ferguson slipped into retirement, while Everton have established themselves as serious contenders for European berths on the back of some careful management and considered transfers.
    I would not be surprised to see Everton nick it,after that conference from Jose.

#27564 Score: 0
    srd79
    srd79
    Participant
    25 pts

Can’t argue with that, Mav. Everton could well win.

#27565 Score: 0

sean the sailor
    Participant
    57 pts

Utd 2-0 win

Lackau two

City 3-1 winners

#27566 Score: 0
    Paxton
    Paxton
    Participant
    64 pts

city will win with ease. lloris be at fault for at least one goal.

#27567 Score: 0
    Hightown hope
    Hightown hope
    Participant
    74 pts

55 miles between Old Trafford and Goodison, Mav?? Blimey, you going the scenic route?? Less than 35 miles

#27568 Score: 0
    Moos
    Moos
    Participant
    7 pts

Oh to be

#27571 Score: 0

Editor
    Keymaster
    120 pts

Big midtable clash at Old Trafford tomorrow. I guarantee we’ll make harder work of it than we should do. A draw wouldn’t surprise me. Liverpool should be a cricket score. Arsenal will win I think. I also fancy City to get past Spurs with ease. Spurs weren’t even in the games against City last season

#27573 Score: 0
    Chucky McChuckface
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant
    227 pts

The problem with the Spuds is simply we’re playing like utter dross 95% of the time but we are scoring goals every game somehow which always gives you a shout. I also think the Wembly pitch is going to play a big factor… I’m thinking the game isn’t going to be any good whatsoever… thinking (and hoping and would bloody well take it now) 0-0…

#27574 Score: 0
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    250 pts

Double H-Copy and paste from an article after what Jose said in his usual interview!

#27575 Score: 0

nine nine nine
    318 pts

I’m going witn Sean and a United win, Liverpool to declare at h/t and City to ultimately pick Spurs off the big pitch at Wembley suits City style, Palace away is always a bit of a tricky game can’t see Arsenal losing though an Arsenal win or a draw at best for Palace.

#27577 Score: 0

Adlab
    Participant
    59 pts

srd I presume you said the same during SAF years dominating? Or perhaps its just abject disappointment watching poor football?
    Surely not envy. After all you are the number one team in the world. We are just the noisy neighbours!

#27578 Score: 0
    Chucky McChuckface
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant
    227 pts

Game over… absolutely killed it for the neutral… 🙁

#27583 Score: 0

sean the sailor
    Participant
    57 pts

Salah much better today. 4 goaks in 3 games

Shaqiri has been a steel. Hasn’t had one bad game

Two very good goals from mane and FairPlay to Cardiff who made it very difficult at times

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 139 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.