Home Community General Football For a laugh- 5 people in footnall

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    sean the sailor
    Participant

Who do your nut in

1. Jose
      2. Ashely young
      3. Herrera
      4. Dele Ali
      5. Alan pardew

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Chelsea.man
      Participant

I think Mourinho is a talented coach and nobody can deny that. but his behavior and lack of respect towards other professionals always lets him. i feel pity for him. a coach of his pedigree is rare in the world football today. the first time he was in England he was concentrating on his game. but on his return he started to concentrate on stopping others. and who is better than when it comes to that? but its only successful. teams are now finding ways to escape his trap. obviously the league may be gone now. but i won’t be surprised if United end up with silverware.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        sean the sailor
        Participant

He wins trophies mate. Everywhere he goes but utd need the pl soon

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Nike19
          Participant

1) Rooney
            2) Williams
            3) Willian
            4) Herrera
            5) Anybody parking the bus

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            whoisbeni
            Participant

Let’s just taken Jose as a given. So the others would be:
              1. Sterling
              2. Guardiola
              3. Wenger
              4. Sam Allardyce
              5. Alan Pardew

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Editor
              Keymaster

1. Jose!

2. Klopp. I always used to like him but I find him, like Jose, to be a terrible loser. His attitude with the interviewer yesterday was really poor IMO. I genuinely believe that being a bad loser is an essential trait in any successful manager but it has to be controlled. Klopp lets his emotions get the better of him.

3. Pep. Plays great football and is very likeable when winning but he has a nasty streak when things are going badly. Can be quite rude to interviewers. Yes I know Jose and Fergie were even worse!

4. Costa. Enough said!

5. Suarez. See above!

All that said, I’d no doubt support any of the above if they were at my club so a lot of these are driven by club rivalries as much as anything

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                whoisbeni
                Participant

Ooh right, explanations

1. Sterling – how he and his advisers managed his exit from Liverpool was a disgrace and he is nowhere near as good as he or his cronies think. Attitude is awful.
                  2. Pep. Whilst a good manager I still think of him as a fraud. Has he built anything from scratch without having the biggest cheque book – ditto for Jose but Jose is just ridiculously badly behaved too.
                  3. Wenger – the worst loser and one eyed manager of the lot, who thinks his players cannot be tackled. Pure politician, and should be splitting hairs in a boardroom rather than being a football manager.
                  4. Sam Allardyce. Corrupt but makes out he is holier than thou and is fighting for the working man in an elite regime. Bollocks, he’s a greedy money grabber who pretends to be scientific manager. He’s just a richer Barry Fry, who moans about not being part of the elite. He made it for one game and was bombed out – plus he’s fergies mat.
                  5. Pardew – a complete knob. Every win was down to him and every defeat was down to his players. Hate how smug he is – and he’s been sacked by plenty of clubs but still blags another job.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Big Jim
                  Participant

Haha, interesting stuff reading the responses above.

Here are mine:

1. Mouriniho. As above, becoming a boring parody of himself.

2. Milner, to my mind he lied about the reasons for leaving City, constant little digs about City since leaving, about wanting to play more football and win more trophies, Liverpool were a better side, over the top celebrations when he scored against us. bla bla bla. In the end he refused a new contract for a Β£10m signing on fee at Liverpool, Fair enough money was your reason but don’t be knob about it. Hes a good player but not as good as he thinks he is! Was clearly not good enough to hold the midfield role ahead of David Silva and Yaya when he was with us. Now he cant tie down a first yeam place and is finding out he is second or third best in that role at Liverpool in his ‘preferred’ midfield role to Coutinio fair enough, but Henderson!! lol that must hurt. Thats why he gets booed by City fans.

3. Moyes, never forgiven him for his rant against City over the Lescott transfer. So pleased when Hughes said put up or shut up. He did the later. Massively overated as a manager.

4. Felaini. Horrible player, seems to get away with endless little fouls and elbows during a game. Almost thuggish and has gotten away with 2 very dubious ‘accidental’ spitting incidents with Aguero and Zabba while both were on the floor.

5. Pulis. Can’t stand this fella. Awful football, I truly believe he has told his players to kick opponents off the park at times. Never complimentary about us, only ever seemed to just mention money spent, the recent win at West Brom being the exception. Had his nose so far up Fergusson’s arse that when Darren fergusson lost his job at PNE, not only did United recall their loan players at PNE but so did Stoke following a call from Fergusson.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Big Jim
                    Participant

Can I just add, that I cam see where Ed is coming from for Klopp and Pep but I don’t think either of them is in the same league as Jose. Klopp is very charismatic and likeable. But I am not sure he realised the task, expectation and pressure he has taken on at Anfield and the pressure of the PL.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Editor
                      Keymaster

I don’t disagree Jim that neither are in Jose’s league, hence why I have Jose as my number 1!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Nike19
                        Participant

I liked Jose when he first arrived in the Prem. He invented the phrase ‘Park The Bus’ after the 0-0 Tottenham draw which at the time, many didn’t think that deep into.

He was generally quite pleasant and many took to his quotes as just hot air and nothing malicious.

From a Liverpool supporter point of view, it wasn’t what happened in 2005, but it was 2014. His team were still in the title race, but it seemed he had a fixation to thwart Liverpool.

I liked him at Inter, but he changed a fair bit when he was at Madrid and also as he started to age. These days he just appears to be bitter and controlling than somebody relaxed enjoying management and the sport.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Pagan
                          Participant

Phil Thompson – for his totally impartiality
                            Michael Owen – or monotone Michael as we know him
                            Jose – he has the talent and humour, but he’s lost the humour which has done him no favours
                            Roy Keane – thinks he’s too important to go through airport check ins
                            Roman Abromovic – jealously

…Pagan

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Editor
                            Keymaster

Pagan, good point about Jose. He’s always been the same but he used to have a certain charm about him in his first stint in the PL. He seems to have lost that recently.

In my opinion, it’s simply down to him not winning as much as he used to. He’s a terrible loser, like most good managers, but he takes it to another level.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Anonymous

this is in no particular order

klopp – shouldnt come as surprise to people on here. cant stand the guy. think he is completely fake and is not the tactical genius he is made out to be.

mourinho – for all the reasons stated above

barton – just a scumbag and a moron

martin tyler – cant stand his commentary. used to be good but now lives off the Aguero moment. constantly trying to recreate it by just screaming every time there’s a shot

alli – had enough of him. great talent but thinks he’s better than he is. hes also a cheat and a bit of a thug. become a passenger and a liability

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Chucky McChuckface
                                Participant

Hmmm… my Top 5…

1) Maureen…. obviously!
                                  2) Wenger….. the only manager who is possibly as bigger twat as #1 Twat!
                                  3) Stan Collymore… just go away please!
                                  4) Wayne Rooney…. not for the obvious, but still think he could have been so much better if he had Ronaldo’s (or even Kane’s) head on his shoulders. Achieved a lot, admittedly, but could have achieved so much more if his professional attitude matched his natural talent.
                                  5) Danny Rose is a new entry at #5, I’m getting a real “Billy Big-boots” vibe from him lately.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.