Home Community General Football Facelift for Match Of The Day: Presenter and 'Pundits'

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

I don’t see what I see during Final Score. I really believe Jason Mohammed is decent gravy and should be afforded Match Of The Day. I’m sick of Lineker. I’m starting to realise now why Alan Shearer as a ‘pundit’ has been slated.

There’s good guys out there like Dion Dublin, John Hartson, Kevin Kilbane. We just need to get ride of those in which clearly come across as over inflated and overindulged. Wrighty never falls into that and he’s a Top Man forever, but I’m sick to the back teeth of the way it is.

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Anonymous

I quite like Lineker. Mohammed is great as well though. A few of the final score ones are.

Most pundits are very much the same though. Mostly quite poor.

Not many give you a real insight or can get through a match without a dozen cliches. Many don’t even know the rules of football. The worst are the inconsistent ones though, they do my nut.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

Last line spot on Alfie; seem over-indulged and not going by their heart for what they stand for.

I’m wondered and suspecting whether that’s BBC thing as they really are too aware of the PC Brigade and effectively Pussycats mastered and seemingly dominated by the EU.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Brian blue
          Participant

Lineker is over indulged by the BBC in my opinion. The costs of putting him in that chair is obscene for a notional amount of worthwhile comment on the games. I do not consider him any more an expert over a real fan, let alone others who would be better at a fraction of the cost.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Nike19
            Participant

It must be a Saturday Night thing; I looked at the Final Score team this afternoon and I thought pretty good, plus refreshing to have a Female presenter besides Gaby Logan and a Female pundit I think with Jason Roberts.

Shearer I gave the benefit of the doubt as he was slated by a lot when he was first on the scene, but now I just think he’s over-indulged. I think Hansen after a long time went a bit like that, but loved his voice and his ‘debonair’ style.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.