Home Community General Football Does Gareth Bale play golf with Winston Bogarde…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Its a slanderous headline… It isnt true but it is nonsense fact like so much in todays papers and tomorrows chip wrapper… Except that’s elf” and s”afety gone” stinking mad….

Bale V Zidane V Madrid… Get the sangria out, is this a case of player power gone “”bleedin””‘ mad””.!

https://uk.yahoo.com/sports/news/gareth-bales-move-to-china-called-off-by-real-madrid-131827413.html

Im enjoying the spat to be honest. It also means United look stuck with Pogo and I have no idea which pogo will turn up at united this season. That could be other worldly but more likely sulky.

Looking forward as well to seeing if Barkley can step it up a notch in the old blue. Think if he does, he and Abraham could link up pretty well.

Just calling it how I see it wearing my high viz… evening all.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      nine nine nine

442, ha,ha, great thread title.?

Bit of a mess in Madrid you get the impression Florentino might have stuck his finger in the pie?

Agree with you on Abraham and Barkley. Mount and Pulisic look interesting too.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Pagan
        Participant

442, think you’ll find that was libellous not slanderous, however it would need to be untrue in either case.

But in both players cases, who in their right mind would change jobs for more work and less money, to players now football is just a job…..Pagan

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          maverick1973
          Participant

More like with Ozil & Sanchez….

Peggy-I thought Balerina was offered more ££££ & less work in China??? Surely even yourself,27,Kylie & me could play in China,even wearing high heels like the Irish wasplicker???

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Chucky McChuckface
            Participant

Tell you one thing, a Cryff turn in high-heels is no mean feat, buggered ankles, but no mean feat!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              maverick1973
              Participant

Real Madrid are indeed in a fecking mess,simply because they have refused to let the old guard go & replace em with younger players.Barca arent in a much better situation either.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Anonymous

I think Bale’s mislaid a club the other night, anyone seeing it lying around?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  nine nine nine

442, ?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.