Home Community General Football Congratulations Rangers!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

*****2021 Scottish Premier Champions*****

Managed by Steven Gerrard

Celtic held at Dundee United confirms Rangers as Champions, currently on 88 Points with 6 games to go.

What an Achievement – Really made up for Rangers and Steven Gerrard ๐Ÿ™‚

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      nine nine nine

“What an achievement”?

Nil, it’s a two horse race in Scotland and this season one of the horses wasn’t even running.

How many other Leagues in the world has a team whose won the title 55 times.

Nobody other than Celtic or Rangers have won the SPL since Aberdeen in 1984 under SAF.

Those stats alone tell you everything about the strength of the SPL most of the teams in it would struggle to hold their own in the EPL 1st Division.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Pagan
        Participant

What an achievement, 9 years ago Rangers were in the fourth tier of Scottish football, now theyโ€™re champions……Pagan

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
          nine nine nine

False position Pagan due to financial irregularities etc but I agree Rangers have done well to rise from there.

But overall the SPL is a joke League which is why both Rangers and Celtic are so keen to come down to England and play.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Nike19
            Participant

Pagan, agree. In my eyes, that has to be taken into context. We know for generations the SPL has been about Rangers and Celtic in the same way that La Liga has been about Barcelona and Real Madrid.

I’d say it’s fantastic and I’m ecstatic for Steven Gerrard. He could win the League too by 100 points.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Brian blue
              Participant

For the good of Scottish football both Rangers and Celtic should start with 25 its less at the start of the season to make a decent competition, then again I am not interested in Scottish football

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Brian blue
                Participant

I guess you know I should have said 25 points. I am going to turn this auto correct off, drives me screwy

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Nike19
                  Participant

Nobody interestingly mentioned this when Celtic were the Bells and Whistles and Rangers were in Suffering. There’s now a Liverpool FC Connection in Rangers ๐Ÿ™‚

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Pagan
                    Participant

Nil, you do realise footy is a global game, whoโ€™s epicentre isnโ€™t based in the North West of England…..Pagan

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      nine nine nine

Watch how well Rangers do in the CL Nil next season. No Scottish team has won the European Cup/CL since Celtic in 1967 and I doubt they ever will again and I can’t remember the last time an SPL winner even qualified for the knock out stages.

I get you’re building it up because it’s Steven Gerrard managing Rangers but it’s a Mickey Mouse League mate as all the stats confirm.

If both Rangers and Celtic were playing in the PL then they would be lucky to finish half way.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Pagan
                        Participant

9, Celtic and Rangers are currently probably a mid table prem clubs, but given prem resources thereโ€™s no reason they couldnโ€™t become top teams. Itโ€™s not likely to happen though, thereโ€™s no way teams are going to vote to accept teams into the English leagues that may take their European places…..Pagan

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Nike19
                          Participant

All you Gentleman have to say is “Congratulations Rangers”.

If you don’t want to do that, Absolutely Fine ๐Ÿ™‚

Personally, I’m going to Enjoy the Experience and a Wonderful Outcome ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            nine nine nine

Nil, “All you Gentleman have to say is โ€œCongratulations Rangersโ€.” Yeah I agree with that mate I just don’t think it’s some great achievement because next season either Rangers or Celtic will win the League and it’s been that way since 1984 and that was a very brief interlude.

It’s a really poor League and therefore imo no great achievement but yes congratulations to Rangers.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.