Home Community General Football Club or National Team re Covid Issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Luckydestiny
    Participant

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12400781/brazil-vs-argentina-tottenham-set-to-fine-giovani-lo-celso-and-cristian-romero-after-defying-club-orders

I can’t help side with the clubs. I know national teams are massively important especially to South American players, but the clubs invest so much in these players that they shouldn’t be deprived of them for a game or two so they can play an international.

What you guys reckon?

P.s Some balls from romero, not even played a game for spurs yet right? 😀

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      nine nine nine

The conclusion on here will be Club over country but players want to play for their countries and the current schedule of games are World Cup Qualifiers and there’s not a bigger Tournament than the World Cup. It will get worse if Wenger and FIFA get their way with the World Cup played every 2 years.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Brian blue
        Participant

National pride or not, the realistic situation is, all countries now have there rules. All these players would be aware of. If they take the risk they have to bear the consequences, Forget football. this is a public health situation….although I can see a smattering of something else going on as well

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.