Home Community General Football CL and EL Semi Finals.

This topic contains 713 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Oz 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 714 total)
  • Author

nine nine nine
    545 pts

All big games and none bigger than Eintracht Frankfurt v Chelsea.šŸ˜Š

#39016 Score: 0

Mikus
    Participant
    97 pts

If City were to drop points tomorrow, what do Liverpool do next week? Rest players? In a CL Semi final? At the Nou Camp? Canā€™t quite see it.

#39024 Score: 0

nine nine nine
    545 pts
    #39032 Score: 0
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    336 pts

Liverpool to smash Barca…..

#39034 Score: 0

nine nine nine
    545 pts

Whatever happens in that Semi Final Mav it won’t be that as you well know.šŸ˜Š

#39035 Score: 0
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    336 pts

3x3x3=9-Barca are a one-man team m8,Liverpool are favs for me.

#39036 Score: 0

nine nine nine
    545 pts

Messi is obviously the star but Barca are more than just him.

Barca are actually the favourites according to the bookies.

Barcelona
    6/4
    Liverpool
    5/2
    Ajax
    4/1
    Tottenham
    4/1

But whatever the outcome it’s very unlikely that Liverpool will smash Barca that’s all I’m saying mate albeit being a tough tie for Barca.

#39037 Score: 0
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    336 pts

9-The same Barca got knocked-out from Roma after winning the 1st game 4-1,last year! Put it this way,Liverpool,Spuds and Ajax will never again have a better chance of winning the CL.

#39038 Score: 0

nine nine nine
    545 pts

“Liverpool,Spuds and Ajax will never again have a better chance of winning the CL.”

Agree with that Mav but remember what happened when Spurs played Barca at Wembley and Spurs ran Liverpool close at Anfield a few weeks ago.

Tbh I think it will be tough for Barca against Liverpool as Liverpool might be too energetic for them but I would still be surprised if anyone smashed Barca nobody has smashed Barca so far this season. But we’ll see.šŸ˜Š

#39045 Score: 0
    Makaveli
    Makaveli
    Participant
    172 pts

You joke but the later stages of the Europa League have always been something I’ve taken very seriously , in the later stages. It’s a good cup to win but a bad tournament to sludge through early on.

As for Liverpool smashing Barca, I think very unlikely but I will say both teams have the capability to smash the other , on their day.

I’m not fearful, nor am I overly confident because I know that either sides attacks might savage the defence of their opposition.

#39046 Score: 0
    Makaveli
    Makaveli
    Participant
    172 pts

“Put it this way,Liverpool,Spuds and Ajax will never again have a better chance of winning the CL.”

I dont need to go back to before I was a fan to say this. As a fan, I’ve seen Liverpool in the latter stages of the CL many times. We’ve reached 3 finals, wining 1. We’ve got a fantastic team, so I think it’s pretty likely that we’ll get another shot at it, under Klopp.

We’ve got Barca to get through, who are in a strong phase right now, so I think there are better chances ahead for sure.

#39067 Score: 1
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    336 pts

Barca s defence is all over the place,and with Pique being about 75 yrs old,Liverpools front 3 stand every chance…

newbalance
    #39092 Score: 0

nine nine nine
    545 pts

Pique 32 the new 75.šŸ˜Š

#39123 Score: 1

nine nine nine
    545 pts

If Liverpool can get past Barca I think they will probably win the CL this season.

I always thought Chelsea would win the CL under Mourinho especially in his first tenure but it’s not an easy competition to win and you need a bit of good fortune so you just never know.

newbalance
    #39126 Score: 0
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    336 pts

Pique looks like 75,lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 714 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.