Home Community Liverpool Brighton Hove Albion V Liverpool – Sat 3pm

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Not a televised clash and another road trip for us, this time at the Amex stadium to face a newly promoted team. Brighton are more than capable of holding their own and even causing an upset.

Chris Hughton will have them set up to frustrate us, so nothing to take for granted and another professional performance is needed.

Novemeber seen us completely unbeaten in all competitions so we want to keep that momentum, plus 4 wins out of last 5 PL matches.

Hopefully we can keep that going and work too on boosting Goal Difference.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Oz Yob
      Participant

Very important game for us, win & keep the confidence up & maintain the pressure on the top 4 spots or drop points & maybe lose confidence as well as lag further behind the vital top 4 spots. Hopefully have enough firepower to get the cookies in this one.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

Delightful display and the win from the Reds today at the Amex. I’m really pleased in particular for Robertson and the one prayer in direction of our Manager is for this player to start regularly ahead of Moreno.

I’m led to believe we played a 3 in defence. TAA too deserves credit for a composed and a disciplined display.

At the other end, I just want to place that little Brazilian and Magician in a nice Cabinet and store away so that Barcelona can’t get their hands on him, hahaha 😀

His free-kick was Steven all over.

The Reds in fine fettle and with Arsenal losing tonight to United, a profitable weekend moving up to 4th.

🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Brian blue
          Participant

Liverpool looked impressive on TV, they need to keep that momentum up now, the problem you will have is keeping your star players , I hope they stay and see this season out at least

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.