Home Community Man City Barcelona

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    AdlabAdlab
    Participant
    297 pts

Why are they hard to beat. For large parts of the game Chelsea were better. The difference. They get all the 50.50 decisions but above all ……Messi

Nike19
    #18065 Score: 0
    Nike19Nike19
    Participant
    195 pts

In instances like this Adlab, I think a Bus is the best option to stop Messi.

Only 2 English Teams left now and I think you guys CAN genuinely cut the mustard over the 2 legs.

Let’s hope though both Liverpool and Man City get the more favourable draws.

#18069 Score: 0
    nine nine nine
    946 pts

You can’t make mistakes against a team like Barca and Chelsea made 4 mistakes across the tie and each resulted in a goal.

Overall they were two decent Chelsea performances but if you don’t take your chances hit the woodwork 4 times across the tie and make silly mistakes you won’t beat a team like Barca.

#18081 Score: 0
    Chelsea.manChelsea.man
    Participant
    142 pts

Barcelona vs City
    Liverpool vs Real Madrid
    Bayern vs Juventus
    Roma Sevilla
    will be a block buster fixtures. the thought of two teams who likes to play possession game in City and Barcelona, and two teams who play faster counter attacking football in Liverpool and Real Madrid could be a dream fixtures.

#18084 Score: 0
    nine nine nine
    946 pts

No need for the draw on Friday then CM.?

#18102 Score: 0
    maverick1973maverick1973
    Participant
    615 pts

Barca are nothing special for me anymore,Chelsea played very well in both games.If not for some silly mistakes and some calamity goalkeeping,Chelsea would have been through to the next round-easy.Very disappointed with Fabregas and Hazard last night tbh.

#18106 Score: 0
    AdlabAdlab
    Participant
    297 pts

Agreed Maverick!

#18109 Score: 0
    maverick1973maverick1973
    Participant
    615 pts

Adlab-Your boys will eat this Barca side for breakfast imho.

#18110 Score: 0
    sean the sailor
    Participant
    464 pts

I think we will get city.

Rather Barca or Madrid

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.