Home Community General Football Bale-Force & Harry-Cane

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by maverick1973 maverick1973 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chucky McChuckface
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant
    401 pts

Bit bored must be said, but with rumors of Bale’s impending departure from Real, Spud’s first refusal if he does leave, and I think the probable sale of Dele next summer for a ridiculous sum of cash, I’m teasing myself with the idea of Bale coming home and teaming up with Harry for the new season in the new stadium, taking over Dele’s spot in the team.

Of course, salary (and injuries) are a bit of an issue, but I can’t make my mind up if I would be a happy camper of not with the above scenario. Give both of ’em 150k a week and a 50k bonus for each goal and see what happens… 🙂

#7866 Score: 0

Big Jim
    Spectator
    183 pts

Think he will go back home to Swansea Chucky!!?

#7870 Score: 0

Editor
    Keymaster
    355 pts

I wonder where else he could go. Without wanting to talk down Spurs at all, I can’t imagine any of the (other!) top sides wanting to take the risk on him at his age and with the injury problems he has had recently. He’d want huge wages but would anyone be prepared to pay those any more?

It wouldn’t surprise me to see him go to Bayern actually to take over from Robben. The league won’t be as physically demanding there. Again though, the wages would be a stumbling block as Bayern aren’t known as being huge spenders.

#7909 Score: 0
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    430 pts

Spurs/Bayern can have him,he is a spent force in football imho!.Don`t want United to go anywhere near him or CR7,or Modric,like I did with James.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.