Home Community General Football Another given his P45

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Well, no surprise as West Brom have relieved Tony Pulis of his managerial duties.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42041923

Last season, or so, the Baggies weren’t doing too bad in the league and were pushing more towards the top end of the table. The football hasn’t been pretty however and results too leave them currently just 1 point above the bottom 3.

I just wonder who the men in suits upstairs have in mind as a replacement.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      maverick1973
      Participant

I blame banjo.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Brian blue
        Participant

Feel sorry for anyone who looses job. Pullis will find another soon enough

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Nike19
          Participant

Brian, I would seriously consider him as a Liverpool number 2 working alongside Jurgen, but can’t see that happening as there’s already a management team in place.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Anonymous

in the real world i sympathise with people who lose their jobs, but not in football. it doesnt matter if you get sacked for failing miserably, you still get a huge pay out. pullis will pocket a couple of million for doing a bad job.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Nike19
              Participant

Pax, get where you’re coming from there – especially those who walked away with huge pay outs for stuffing up our national team.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Chucky McChuckface
                Participant

Telling you Goose, just blame it on the boogie… works for everybody else!

As for feeling sorry, er-mm…… nope! Wasn’t this the same Pulis who conned Palace out of a fat wedge designed as a loyalty bonus 2 weeks before quitting Palace and buggering off to the Baggies in the first place? I seem to recall Palace threatening to sue although I don’t remember the outcome.

The nearest you’ll get to sympathy from me is when somebody has a seriously nasty accident/injury, and that will be because it bloody hurts, not because of “lost earnings”….

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Blaze
                  Participant

at the end of the day 3 teams have to go down so in effect every team in that position will fire their manager, its a circus of a never ending circle.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Blaze
                    Participant

at the end of the day 3 teams have to go down so in effect every time a team is in that position they will fire their manager, its a circus of a never ending circle. So you can simply open up a non stop bet to guess whose next.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      Nike19
                      Participant

Yeah, nail on the head Blaze Power.

So 12 games in these are the clubs so far affected:

Crystal Palace
                        Leicester
                        Everton
                        West Ham
                        West Brom

Leicester are a little bit higher, but the common ground with the rest is that they are all in the mix at the foot of the table.

Swansea already had their Managerial change before the start of the season and I wonder if they’re next.

Nothing like this meanwhile has happened to any of the clubs at the more higher end of the table.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        Big Jim
                        Participant

I can’t stand Pulis. He has never had a good word to say about my club. Something to do with a certain game against Gillingham I suspect? Also when PNE got rid of Darren Fergusson, Alex Fergusson recalled the United loan players from PNE, which I suppose is fair enough if you think your son has been hard done by. But he then rang Pulis and asked him to recall two Stoke players Danny Pugh and Michael Tonge who had just gone on loan to PNE. The shameless Pulis did exactly that! Add to the major fact that his football is truly awful. I Hope the old dinosaur he leaves the game for good. Good riddance.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          Badfella Type
                          Participant

Bring in Robotman to manage teams

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.