Home Community Man City Alexis Sanchez

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Big Jim
    Participant

So the question is does Pep bid for him in Jan. And if so how does he fit him in the side. Do we really need to. I’m not so suŕe at the moment.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Mikus LFC
      Participant

If you do Jim, you’d might as well get the engravers out. Arsenal must be in a quandary over what to do; on one hand they don’t want to lose two big players (including Özil), of whom they’d struggle to replace, on the other, both players at times look like they’d rather be elsewhere.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Mikus LFC.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        goatistuta
        Participant

Part of me says get him in June for free but the other part and the niggly bit is what happens if say Sergio gets his customery 2 month injury? We rely on a 20 year old for every game? Hmmmm, maybe pay the 20 million and get him in we could have something very special then and he can play in the CL

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Rob Tab
          Participant

Always rated Sanchez and at one time was only behind Messi and Ronaldo as the best in the world however I feel he is getting on almost 30 now so if its for a freebie than okay. He could still do a great job for a couple more years personally I prefer bringing in young players for the long term.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Adlab
            Participant

He will be 29 on the 19 December. So I would say he is right at his peak for the next 2 to 3 years. For comparison, Aguero will be 30 on the 2 June next year.

Not tbat age is totally significant but how long a contract would you give?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Brian blue
              Participant

I think we are in a fortunate position with Sanchez, assuming he wants to come to us, which may not be the case
                There will be other options we could use as cover for a january buy that would probably fit better, however, Pep knows the player and what he is capable of so I would trust his judgement. One thing, he is not a sergio who has the remarkable consistency of scorening goals, Sanchez capable of scoreing, some spectacular ones as well but he is not a 20 goal plus a season player for City. If it happens, OK, will look forward to seeing what he can do in Blue with the current fluent City side but I would not be dissapointed if he went somewhere else

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Big Jim
                Participant

But how would we keep Jesus, Aguero and Sanchez all happy with game time?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Big Jim.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  nine nine nine

If Sanchez goes in January which seems likely I think it will be to City if not he could sign for a top European club perhaps PSG on a pre contract free in January.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Brian blue
                    Participant

Jim. that is the problem but I guess the flip side to this iswith the schedule we now have plus internayionals, a form drop, injuries, suspensions mean Pep plans for a high quality squad where any player can slot in quickly. Any player that does not buy into the concept will be allowed to leave…no matter who. The players know themselves that they are at a good club, they will not play every game and they are well looked after in every sense, the club also is very ambitious….if they think they can do better…good luck to them I suspect most will accept the situation, others like Augerro,Silva, Fernandiho are comeing tothe end of there contracts, I would not like to see any of them go but Father time moves on and football to day is an everlasting changeing scenario. This only works if you have a manager with a vision and he performs to that level of expectancy

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      Adlab
                      Participant

Just to make a point when Utd were at their most successful they had 4 strikers. Cole, York, Sheringham and Solskear.
                        At the moment we have just two. Having top backup is the key to success

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        paul powers tash
                        Participant

Interesting Adlab.It’s different nowadays.How many
                          of the top six have got four top strikers (NOT wingers) ?

Let alone four of the quality that United had back then ?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          paul powers tash
                          Participant

Simple answer to Sanchez.I’d give him a big signing
                            on fee in the summer.Ala what Liverpool did when they got
                            Milner from us.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            Big Jim
                            Participant

Good idea PPT. I heard Milner got a nice round 10m signing on fee. Sanchez would surely wait till June for that.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              Adlab
                              Participant

Arsenal to revive interest in Raheem Sterling as part of Manchester City’s pursuit of Alexis Sanchez
                                Manchester City are preparing another move for Alexis Sanchez in January
                                Arsene Wenger wants to revisit potential swap deal for Raheem Sterling
                                Arsenal failed in an attempt to take Sterling to the Emirates in the summer
                                By DAVID KENT FOR MAILONLINE
                                PUBLISHED: 14:11, 14 November 2017 | UPDATED: 14:11, 14 November

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                Big Jim
                                Participant

Adlab Haha. I would have thought there was more chance of Wenger signing the Pope and playing him upfront than Raheem signing for him after his ridiculous and scandalous accusations about him being a diver. He’s yesterday man.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                  Adlab
                                  Participant

Apparently Aguero taken to hospital during game with Nigeria. He feinted in the dressing room at half time. Say Jesus gets injured v England -then what

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                    gjblues
                                    Participant

Yes just heard that Adlab. A bit worrying – for Sergio, I mean. Hope he’s ok and nothing more than a viral infection or exhaustion.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                      Adlab
                                      Participant

Hope so.
                                        He wont play Saturday though.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                      Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.