Home Community General Football A message to all

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I know I have only been back on for a few days. I feel like it is only fair to let you guys know that I am going to call it quits on these forums. Due to not having enough time, I feel like I should be utilising the spare and little time with my family. There are some good people on here and Chris has done a wonderful job building such a wonderful website. I wish I could devote the hours I use to have spare on to this site and engage in some debates/banter wih fellow United and rival fans on here, but there would be little commitment. I have rarely been on these sites the last few years, but miss the good old days on these forums. Chris, Nine, Sean, Nil, chucky, redblood, Mak and anyone else I have missed out, I wish you all well and good health in the future. Take care of yourselves guys and lets hope this site picks up and gets the extra posters in what it deserves.

CM

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Editor
      Keymaster

Take care CM. Nice to have you back for a few days

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Chelsea.man
        Participant

There many things to do in life, but taking time with your family is the best thing that can happen to someone. that feeling is unmatched. and i wish you good luck. it’s worth keeping you here as we need more diverse and balanced posters in here. and i hope at some point you may reconsider your decision and find time to come back and post again. but taking sabbatical from posting at the minute to be with your family is a wise decision.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Anonymous

Oh man, he deleted his account? Surely if you don’t have the time then just go inactive a while. Well, maybe he’ll come back another time. If you do but only to read, it was good having an old head back on here. Enjoyed your posts. Have a good one o7

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Anonymous

Looking for a bit of sympath5oe attention then? It takes 5 minutes of your daily time to post anything. I’m up every day at 4am and get home again at 7 or 8 pm. to my family. Life is tough for everyone.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Hightown hope

Why come up with a comment like that, Moos?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                maverick1973
                Participant

Take care CM,you sexy old fox.All the best for the future.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Anonymous

Was there even an argument or some nasty things said to cm that he would need sympathy over? I didn’t see anything. So, I’m not sure that’s it. HH has a point though, the guy has deleted his account. It’s clearly not him just looking for sympathy and it’s also not like he can respond to that remark.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Nike19
                    Participant

I don’t understand how anybody can be aggravated at all to provoke such remark/response (Moos).

I am well aware of early morning starts as I’m some-times rostered in myself to start 6:30 (to take the weight off the shoulders of high management) and I have a half-hour drive. Ok, I don’t have responsibility of children, but already had that in my youth looking after my younger brother and supporting my Parents.

I have sometimes late finishes and I probably won’t get in till 11 and sleep till about 12-1.

I have a genuine health problem which I need to take care of and can put right, and for 6 months, the bar’s been raised in dialling up, but I can recall the time when I’ve had no work. Now, people are asking me to step into Management where I am, but not quite ready for that extra amount of stress and I’m happy as I am, and as much as I believe in thriving to build a future for the rainy day, I also believe in Quality Of Life.

Teamtalk, I spent or was able to spend time, largely due to the fact that I had time in the first place lol 😀

CM was/is an engaging regular that I originally came across on Teamtalk possibly 10 years ago.

And the bottom line is, no matter what where our allegiances are nailed to, we have a Life; Family-Work-Wellbeing.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      Chelsea1967
                      Participant

Totally agree Nil. It is good of people to announce they are leaving for good. 999 and I are concerned not knowing what has happened to our cyber mate CFC1905 on the other site as he was a regular poster for years and years, last posted end June this year and we have heard nothing since. Here’s hoping he is indeed OK but we may never know.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        Nike19
                        Participant

C67, you are right Sir. I know CFC1905, and would never post anything harmful or inflammatory. I would be concerned too. People genuinely are busy and I appreciate that as per my above post. You’re unlikely to have everyone’s personal email address, so this is then the only way to make people aware and Good Luck To CM.

I really hope CFC1905 is ok and will get in touch.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          Chelsea1967
                          Participant

yes nil contact via his email address was attempted by the editors however he failed to respond. Hopefully one day he will wander back onto the site and wonder what all the fuss was about. Well, at least, we hope so.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            nine nine nine

None of us know the personal circumstances of anyone on here and nobody should be criticised for not having enough time to post on here nor should they be criticised for spending too much time on here!

I would never share my personal circumstances with anyone but if I get to spend a bit of time on the site it might be because I’m a significant lottery winner but no one on here will ever know whether that’s true or not.

67 raised the sudden disappearance of CFC 1905 from the Chelsea site which is both a mystery and very concerning he was probably one of the best if not the best poster on the site and never fell out with anyone and there is no obvious reasons as to why he suddenly disappeared and both the TT Editor and I have contacted 1905 via his personal e mail address with no response and if there wasn’t a problem I’m sure there would have been a response.

CM was up front about his time constraints in respect of his family life and credit too him for that CM has never been a couple of lines poster he was always an in depth poster and I guess he was either all in or all out. I wish him well.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              Anonymous

Nine, I’m afraid that doesn’t sound too good. No sugar coating it but you can only hope…

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                nine nine nine

Mak, that’s the worry mate. Just hope it’s not the case.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                  Anonymous

Is there a football prediction points on this site, the TT one was very popular but like the rest of TT collapsed, very badly managed forum is TT.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                  Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.