Home Community General Football ⚽️Weekend Football Gameweek 35 ⚽️

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

4 more Matchdays left wow⚽️🐧🤑

Still a lot too look forward to for some of us.

The main headers have to be the Newcastle Liverpool and the Leeds Man City games both played on the same day, Saturday.

Elsewhere, Burnley have a great opportunity to gain more points at relegation bound Watford at Vicarage Road, whilst Everton have another tough battle when they face Chelsea.

West Ham Arsenal will be an interesting one as with Man Unired v Brentford.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Nike19.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Adlab
      Participant

Wouldn’t be happy with that goal if it was against us.
        So far very comfortable for Liverpool .
        Back to the top with a tough game to come for us later today.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        sean the sailor
        Participant

Ah give it over adlab. It’s really get tiring now. You put me off coming in here. How is that a foul? There was no even follow though. Fucking sick listening to your clear city bias. It’s boring mate. It really is. Good luck

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Adlab
          Participant

Very comfortable for Liverpool. Totally outclassed Newcastle.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Adlab
            Participant

Sean just said I wouldn’t be happy if we were on the receiving end BUT it was a good goal having seen it again. Real time gives a different picture. 🤣
              Back to the top mate, Hopefully not for long.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Adlab
              Participant

PS Of course I’m biased!!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Nike19
                Participant

One of the toughest challenges put to bed. That last 10-15 minute spell was a hard watch. I think we got the high-line the way we want it thanks to the alertness of Alisson. He really is a hero.

Maximum Kudos to our boys in consistently fighting for the second ball and hunting down in packs. This was what Liverpool of the 80s were about. You have to really graft and earn your points.

I remember the start of the month when we played Watford. We are on the final day of the month today. I am thankful and delighted as to how far we have come. Gomez and Milner epitomizing that we can now rely on them for depth whilst giving other players a chance to have a rest.

82-80 Can Leeds United help us later today?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Nike19
                  Participant

Adlab, I fully understand where you’re coming from. I thought Mariner refereed well. Maybe another Ref may have pulled that back. VAR allowed the goal and Peter Walton in the BT Sport box also agreed with each decision so consistency all round, but do understand that could easily have been brought back for a Newcastle free-kick.

Keita owed us a vital goal today and I don’t remember him really scoring one since 3 years back at St Marys.

I have a feeling this will most likely go to the last day and City will just shade it.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Nike19
                    Participant

Was unimpressed with the co-commentator accompanying Darren Fletcher on BT Sport. It’s as if she wanted to anticipate Newcastle; talking them up and all the rest of it.

Not the easiest of places to go and a Banana skin. We really showed our due care of attention on this one; players really running extra kilometers showing just how much each game means to them and taking nothing for granted.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      Nike19
                      Participant

Norwich down.

Burnley now move above Leeds after their turnaround at Watford.

That should give Leeds more of a drive to fight for their own survival status.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        sean the sailor
                        Participant

How is Tierney still refereeing city games after the Everton handball incident

How was that a free kick?

Adlab no mowing about refs now 😂

You shouldn’t be dating about refs considering everything city have got this year. Needs to be looked into. Money can thrown at everything

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          Nike19
                          Participant

Sean, I was thinking the same about Tierney at the start. I didn’t agree about the Leeds player booked for holding Foden, but other than that he’s not been too bad.

Highly physical battle with litter on the perimeters of the ground and atmosphere; reminds me a bit of Wimbledon.

Only a goal in it and so things could change, but Leeds lack somebody clinical and they’re rushing the final pass.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            sean the sailor
                            Participant

Ah I switched it off nil mate. Ref far to biased towards city. 2 or 3 nil city.

They won’t drop points with the amount of decisions they are getting. League over weeks ago. Better for all the top brass if city win it. Brown envelopes I’m thinking.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              Nike19
                              Participant

No idea how that went in at first. Soft goal to concede.

Game Over. They’ll be other opportunities and hopefully our goal difference doesn’t get turned over.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                Brian blue
                                Participant

Sean…we have a good team/players, we do not need help from Referees as you suggest or post envelopes , the players will do it or finish second, I am happy with that.I will never look for excuses however they may come. The best team will win the league…end of story

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                  Mikus LFC
                                  Participant

Even the paper balls can’t stop them.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                    Nike19
                                    Participant

Yeah, one goal in front haha 🙂 just one lol 😀 (Goal Difference)

No one is letting up. Hope both these teams make it through to the CL Final.

So close and a Testament to our League.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Nike19.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                      sean the sailor
                                      Participant

Ah I’m on my joking Brian. I’m doing an adlab who constantly moans about everyone being againest city when it’s total bullshit mate

City will fully deserve the league. We were never going to catch them. We needed to win there. Said weeks ago it was over even if it’s just one point. City are to good to even draw in their last ten games it was never going to happen

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                        Adlab
                                        Participant

Sean. If you ever come to South Wales you are on for a meal out .

Only one goal difference now.
                                          How are Leeds able to get away chucking things. One idiot will put something in one of those paper balls.

Four to go all to play for.

Everton v Chelsea will be interesting tomorrow

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Brian blue
                                          Participant

Sean…thas OK, however there is absolutely no difference in the teams in my opinion. The differences could be no more startling in that Liverpools famed 3 attackers are almost matched by our assorted midfield, only 2 goals difference. We are witnessing two remarkable teams that entertain and to me we should be thankful we have each other to battle it out. Next season maybe different but not by much. If, and when we get a new striker he will have to go some to get past Augerros record and the frequency our midfield scores, be it Kane, Haarland or whoever. I think this young man from Brazil may have surprise for us when he is settled in the UK
                                            Adlab lets his heart rule his head not everyone can be pragmatic and take the whole view which I try and do. I see 22 players not 11 during a match. Of course I am a City fan through and through but it is a game of football, that is all As to Referees and officials…..the quality varies so much, VAR has already proved itself to be questionable and it needs to be tightened if we are to continue down this path. I just repeat what I said from the outset. Technology managed by humans decision making , why bother..just have a panel??? They will still get it wrong more times than not
                                            Lets enjoy the remains games, much will depend on how things go mid week I fancy
                                            Sorry to ramble on, have that end of season early

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 45 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.