Home Community Liverpool West Ham United V Liverpool – Saturday 5:30

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Back to the grindstone and no messing about. Honestly. Although so far, we have done remarkably well in the Champions League, back to the league.

I don’t know whether whether in recent games, there’s a some sort of a re-ignite with Daniel Sturridge. Maybe Jurgen Klopp will start him and a pretty good punt.

All systems go and I just hope we’re retaining this mini-momentum to try and earn a seemingly hard fought 3 points.

Go for it Reds!

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      nine nine nine

Difficult to see anything but a Liverpool win tomorrow evening. Not sure how long Bilic will get should tomorrow end in another West Ham defeat.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Big Jim
        Participant

But how long will Klopp get if Bilic comes out on top? ?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Big Jim.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Nike19
          Participant

Thankyou gents. I sincerely see this as difficult. Basically, there’s a tendency of something blowing up! That’s the reality as far as where we are concerned.

If I form a thread, I try my best to be as positive.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            nine nine nine

Jim, I still think Klopp’s got sufficient credit in the bank to get through the current problems but he has to come up with some answers on Liverpool’s defensive woes for next season or he will be under pressure from the owners.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Big Jim
              Participant

Yes undoubtedly nine. My post was very much toungue in cheek. Klopp has more time than Bilic. But he has to sort out the defence like you say and in my opinion drop Henderson and replace him with Milner.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                plattlane 1981
                Participant

Agree Jim, Milners best position cm, he left city for the pool to get more game time and to play in his preferred position.
                  I think Liverpool will have an easy win today
                  They have too much pace and movement upfront for the west ham defence

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Nike19
                  Participant

It seems Mane could be available tonight. Sooner rather than later, wow: that’s a huge turn up for the books.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Nike19
                    Participant

A win would close the gap and level with both Arsenal and Chelsea, but it wouldn’t move us up any higher unless we were to hit 6!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Oz Yob
                      Participant

Another should win game but they will target our D with long diagonal balls & set pieces. Hopefully we will we will be causing them too much trouble up top for the D to become an issue.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        nine nine nine

Andy Carroll could pose problems to a Liverpool defence who have problems defending the high ball.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          maverick1973
                          Participant

With Mane back Liverpool should have tou much for WHU!.Mane,Coutinho,Firminho,Salah, will be too much for the Hammers to handle,just the thing of Liverpool keeping it tight @ the back.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Nike19
                            Participant

That needed coming – get in! It’s been frustrating to watch otherwise with balls just pumped up in the air every other time.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Nike19
                              Participant

Haha, baby touch there and a baby finish – 2-0 and it’s Matip πŸ™‚

Can’t afford to rest on our laurels, so let’s try and grab more goals!!!!!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                nine nine nine

Awful from West Ham they will go down with performances like this. I like Bilic but West Ham need to make a managerial change prior to the January window to give whoever comes in a fighting chance.

They’ve got nothing up front and need to bring Carroll on at least he would add some nuisance value.

Poor game and currently not even a contest, West Ham need a League Cup type turnaround but I can’t see it coming I can only see another couple of more goals for Liverpool.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  Big Jim
                                  Participant

Bilic will be gone before West Hams next game. Ancelotti anyone?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Anonymous

West Ham are awful. Bilic is a goner.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Nike19
                                      Participant

Key that we responded straight away after West Ham had pulled a goal back, otherwise I thought it would be ‘typical Liverpool’ of 1 step forward 2 steps back.

Just slightly disappointed we didn’t hit 5/6 to bump up the goal difference, but overall, I’m delighted with the win and 3 points.

Happy Days!!!!! πŸ˜€

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        sean the sailor
                                        Participant

Jim, Milner has been a good signing. He’s very dependable. I thought he was very good for city. He’s playing well in midfield again

I think we are much better with can sitting.
                                          I was furious with how we started the 2nd half. We just let them back in it and they are very poor. Salah has been excellent. Brilliant 2nd goal

Can enjoy tomorrow and will be hoping for s city win as our focus should be on arsenal, Chelsea but still hope Chelsea win tomorrow lol,

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          nine nine nine

A really shameful performance from West Ham. Can’t see Bilic surviving that shame he’s one of the good guys.

You can only beat what’s in front of you and that was a very good win for Liverpool which pushes them towards a potential top 4 finish.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.