Home Community General Football Weekend Football GW 34 βš½οΈπŸ•Ή

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Enjoy πŸ•Ήβš½οΈ

Another Weekend and we’re getting closer to May Day. Burnley seem to have given themselves renewed hope of getting out of the deadly zone.

The Gunners with their super surprise result on Wednesday give themselves a better chance for 4th Spot.

New Man United Manager announced this week. Will that lift everybody associated with the club.

And a Midlands derby involving Leicester and Aston Villa. Could be feisty.

It’s all going on! πŸ˜Ίβš½οΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ»

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      sean the sailor
      Participant

Terrible start by utd

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Mikus LFC
        Participant

Footballers taking short penalty run ups. Why do they keep doing it?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Adlab
          Participant

Have to say that United are very unlucky here.
            Also two very ify penalty decisions.
            Don’t think Arsenal have had a shot in the second half

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            sean the sailor
            Participant

Ye adlab utd have played well. Great game

I see Liverpool are on my 6 goals ahead of city. I expect that to be zero after trashing Watford. City will destroy them

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Editor
              Keymaster

The margins today are so fine. Arsenal get a dodgy pen, we hit the bar and the post twice, have one ruled out by Ronaldo which was so tight. We’ve been the better side overall but one of those games.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Adlab
                Participant

Wishful thinking Sean. But I hope you are right. Just need a πŸ†

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  FoxyFoxes
                  Participant

What a bat shit crazy game from two bat shit crazy teams.

Seriously, Arsenal got every single ref call their way in that game. Tavares should have received 4 yellows and Man U should have had 3 pens easily.

It’s embarrassing for the PL that one of these two teams could be representing in the Champions League next season.

Regardless of where Arsenal finish this season, mark my words it is a false dawn, much like Ole’s second place finish last season. Arteta is a pretender and has fluked so many games this season. I’ve watched a lot of their gamesn and so many of them have mirrored this one played today. Ramsdale has easily won them 15-18 points this season and that will unlikely be replicated next season. They will finish outside of the top 6 next year.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by FoxyFoxes.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    sean the sailor
                    Participant

Not once did I think Arsenal had turned a corner at any stage foxy chum.

Really don’t get sone of the Krause they get especially Ramsdale or Ben white.

Ramsdale started well but he’s a dodgy keeper big time. White doesn’t watch football which always alarms me about pro footballers

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Editor
                      Keymaster

Agree with you Foxy. Arsenal are a poor side. Any of Utd, Arsenal or Spurs as 4th shows how poor the rest of the league is this season. That this Arsenal side deservedly won at Chelsea all the more baffling and reaffirms my belief that the top 2 are in a league of their own. From those two down, the quality is dire.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Adlab
                        Participant

Ed . Nor often I say this but United were on the end of some bad refereeing decisions. I cannot accept that the Arsenal penalty wad right. The guy just fell over. Ronaldo was a tad unlucky too. However I think Top 4 will be difficult for United from here as both Arsenal and Spurs will have to cock it up, but you never know in football.
                          Everyone says easy for us today and for Liverpool tomorrow but you just don’t know. Our guys, whatever Pep says, will have one eye on Madrid.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          sean the sailor
                          Participant

Foxy Ramsdale is an average keeper. He be found very soon and has been already but escaped . He was terrible for a few goals v Liverpool in different games

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Adlab
                            Participant

Ed. and others. I know we have disagreed on this but what do you all think of Varane. Not saying he is bad but is he suitable for the EPL?
                              Oh, just seen we are one up Jesus….

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Editor
                              Keymaster

The thing that’s disappointed me most about him Adlab has been his availability. I really like Varane. Especially the few times he’s had a bit of a run but then he gets a knock and it’s back to square one again. Our record with him in the side is actually pretty good compared to without him. Been a big fan of Varane since his younger days at Madrid. If we can get him fit again, he’s one of few I’d keep.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Adlab
                                Participant

I wonder if you are right about his lack of fitness. It might be the reason why he often seems short of the pace of the game.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  Mikus LFC
                                  Participant

What always struck me as odd with Arsenal was to never buy any established stars at least with some proven credentials and top level experience. They seem to have deliberately bought young players with potential which limits their movement up the table. Also, like a lot of English players, don’t get the hype with Saka.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Adlab
                                    Participant

I like Saka but let’s see.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Adlab
                                      Participant

There’s Merson cheering on Watford. 2-1 now. As I said you never know its 11 v 11

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Adlab
                                        Participant

Watford one shot in 30mins one goal. We’ve had 78% of the play but they are back in it.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Mikus LFC
                                          Participant

Big game between Leicester & Villa. Gerrard really needs to avoid a 5th straight defeat, which would leave the club where they were when he took over.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 57 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.