Home Community General Football Week 31: Slightly less not bovvered…

• This topic has 169 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nike19.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 170 total)
  • Author
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant

Home against the Cherries… you want to say 3 points but if this season has taught us anything, it’s that Chelsea are a larffing stock but the press seem to be more concerned with other clubs?!?!?

YooUtd seem to have some injury issues which isn’t going to help their Top4 chase, and can the Bone Saw Boyz keep up this excellent run of form against an equally impressive Villa? That’s the one to watch, I reckon!!

Easy 3 points for those two at the top…

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Luckydestiny
      Participant

Want another chuckle banjo? I will be at the bridge to watch Brighton stuff us tomorrow 🀣

They have had all week to stew over the injustice against your lot and we are just getting back from Madrid.

If we both hadn’t played for a week I would still fancy Brighton though, as embarrassing as it is to say about a home game.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        sean the sailor
        Participant

Sorry lucky, for once you made me laugh babjo

Funny thing is, you look at Chelsea team v Madrid and it was very very strong on paper. Enzo had been very good so far.

I still city are going to win it in the end

Focus is on Wrexham for me. What a win on Monday. Some save by foster. Barnet away and a tough game. Just need to get 3 wins from 4.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Luckydestiny
          Participant

Yeah Sean the team was pretty much our strongest and we haven’t really seen much of it. Kante’s 2nd start in 7 months.

Problem is that the players that are good enough all play in defence or midfield. In the forward line only felix looks good enough now but he is a supporting striker and is not a goal scorer. A partnership of him and sterling with 8 behind them was never going to cause Real any serious trouble. They never even had to get in to top gear and that was evident even before the red card.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Nike19
            Participant

Lol you will be bothered mate when Kane hits a hat-trick :-D.

4-0 Spurs

Leeds will no doubt be up for their game Monday night. I’m now starting to think this 7-0 versus Man U has been a curse. Hey-ho.

Congrats both Wrexham and County reaching 100 points with Wrexham on 103.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Nike19.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Chucky McChuckface
              Participant

Wrexham on looking good to go up, been amazing seasons from both them and Notts County, and I have to agree with Deadpool about both teams deserving of going up… (don’t know if anybody else saw some of the interviews with him after the game, but I reckon he earned a lot of street cred, came across very well for a Canadian owning a Welsh football club, very respectful and honest, quite a few other owners could learn a lot from him…)

Hey, Nepolean, what’s that phrase about a fool and his money soon parted… anyway, I’ve got a bridge, we can call it Stamford Bridge if you like, for sale… πŸ™‚

Although, as much as I love you, cyber chum, you can’t complain about fixtures, not with the size of your squad… I reckon each player has averaged about 170 minutes this season…

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Luckydestiny
                Participant

I ain’t complaining about fixtures

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Luckydestiny
                  Participant

With everything the club has at its disposal there should be no concern, but there is concern and plenty of reasons for it too. But let’s not start debating the self evident

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Nike19
                    Participant

So glad we have pulled out of the Bellingham race hahaha. No more rumours on us. We can focus on a proper rebuild πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Nike19
                      Participant

Lucky, essentially down to the players mate to stand tall and be counted. Regardless of all the other factors. Spark some much needed joy into the supporters.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Luckydestiny
                        Participant

Too right nil πŸ‘

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Chucky McChuckface
                          Participant

Actually, Sir Harry hasn’t had a hat-trick for quite a while now, now that Nil mentions it…

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Nike19
                            Participant

Hey Chucks, was gonna do some changes on my FPL Team to get Kane in, but I’ve already taken points hit this week. I think Spurs have an away fixture next week.

But yeah, all that to one side, should be a nice afternoon with some goals.

Good to see interest shown (may I add) outside the Prem. Sheffield Wednesday hope fully back in the Championship πŸ™‚

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Nike19.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              sean the sailor
                              Participant

Wrexham game is on live on bt.

Big game if the day!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Chucky McChuckface
                                Participant

Same time as the mighty Spuds… I love ’em, but not that much! πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  sean the sailor
                                  Participant

It’s on at 12.45 Chucky

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Chucky McChuckface
                                    Participant

Have I got me timezones mixed up again? LOL!!! Got the Villa/Bone Saw Boyz game on… UP YER VILLAINSS!!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Chucky McChuckface
                                      Participant

And that really shold have been two… Villa by far the better team so far…

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Chucky McChuckface
                                        Participant

Quite an interesting half of football there, 1-0 absolutely flatters Bone Saw Boyz (although they were getting a lot better the longer the half went on)… no idea if they’re having a “bad-day” or Villa are “that-good” at the moment… will be very surprised if Villa don’t walk away with the 3 points here.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Nike19
                                          Participant

It makes you think what can actually happen if you put a few wins on the board in succession; all of a sudden, the gap is closed and there’s new belief. Unai deserves praise but there is still time for Magpies to get something.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 170 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.