Home Community General Football Week 18?!?!?: Or not….

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 228 total)
  • Author
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant

Not many to choose from, but I would think the highlight of those currently not already “postponed” would be the Spuds game… and as I have absolutely no idea who would be in our matchday sqaud, combined with a little bit of ringrust as we haven’t for a couple of weeks now, I have about as much of an idea about how we would do as I do about Buffy’s pants… and that’s before we get to the Micky Mousers!!

Fully expect them all to be postponed if I’m honest… as Waspy mentioned somewhere else, stop them all now for a couple of weeks, maybe aim for the Boxing Day program (although I thinlk realisticly you’d need a slightly longer break for it to have any actual “effect”!)…

Anyway, stay indoors and keep you pants on your head if you’ve run out of masks… (clean pair, Buffy!)

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      nine nine nine

Call the PL/all games off now these games forced on is not the way to go forget Boxing Day it has to go longer than that imo. Also empty seats suggests many fans are concerned about mixing in Stadiums.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        sean the sailor
        Participant

Empty stadiums suggest people are not vaccinated aswell nine mate but I really do think people are concerned.2 years now. Were is the living with covid plan ? People are losing their livelihood . Business are dying in their feet.

Our health system has not improved one bit in two years. I get people are anxious. I really understand as my parents are in their 80s and scared to death. They are double vaccinated and have the booster. Vaccine help you from getting to ill but you can still spread it.when does it stop?

We can’t just keep closing and reopening. It’s cowering from covid. It’s not living with it.

Restricting capacity for out door events? Wear a mask at all games. 95% of Ireland vaccinated. That’s what we were told to do. There is absolutely no plan. There will be another variant. Masks do work.

This time last year it was the vaccine campaign now it’s get your booster . I’m talking about Ireland now nine mate

We have restrictions for 20 months. The Uk has hasn’t. We need an exit plan. We need to improve our health system.

It’s a ducking joke from our government mate. Absolute idiots.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Luckydestiny
          Participant

Agree with nine, prem needs to break now.

If games do go ahead then like chelsea’s game last night they will feel like league Cup games and doesn’t do the competition any justice.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            sean the sailor
            Participant

Ye agreed lucky, ridiculous that game was forced on Everton. Bunch of kids playing. Very unfair. Result of the season so far

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Luckydestiny
              Participant

Well we had short bench with 2 keepers and no attackers too but yeah much harsher on everton because of the quality of their squad for sure and the tie felt like a league cup game because of it.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Chucky McChuckface
                Participant

What is this? A Chelski fan complaining about lack of players?? Don’t you guys have about 9,000 players on your books??? LOL!!!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Luckydestiny
                  Participant

πŸ˜† 9000 on the books but seemingly 8981 unavailable for yesterday

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Luckydestiny
                    Participant

Dont get me wrong on this lads(as I know some will try) it was much harsher on everton but when both sides of a prem game are understrength like this it does no justice to the league that’s all I’m saying.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      sean the sailor
                      Participant

Ah totally agree lucky mate. All teams having to deal with it. Some more then others but I get your point chum

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Chucky McChuckface
                        Participant

There certainly is the question of sporting integrity, no doubt, but the flip side is it certainly makes for some interesting viewing on the telly… πŸ™‚

I know the Spuds game is still scheduled to go ahead Sunday… but other than Super Hugo in goal I wouldn’t even like to try and guess a line-up… I think Wee Reggie is the only doubt I know about, but that’s due to injury…

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Chucky McChuckface
                          Participant

(Good job I managed to resit mentioning the irony of a fan of a financially doped club talking about sporting integrity, eh, lads? πŸ˜‰ Best keep that one to myself!)

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Luckydestiny
                            Participant

Lol banjo, is it worth pointing out that I was talking about the quality of the games and you made it out to be about integrity so you could make your 1,654,323rd swipe at a chelsea fan this year πŸ˜‰

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Chucky McChuckface
                              Participant

That all? Need to step my game up… πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Luckydestiny
                                Participant

Just read klopps comments and they make sense to be honest, flexibility with the fixtures required but maybe not a full break for all games.

Just need clarified rules on when a game needs to be postponed as we cant have the prem making it up as we go along that’s not right.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  Chucky McChuckface
                                  Participant

Issue there, cyber chum, is how many clubs will pull a fast one and “claim” nonsense because they have a bit of an injury list?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Chucky McChuckface
                                    Participant

Two guys are walking through a cemetery when they come across a tombstone that read:

“Here lies John Sweeney, a good man and a Chelsea fan.”

So, one of them asked the other:

“When the hell did they start putting two people in one grave?”

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Luckydestiny
                                      Participant

“Issue there, cyber chum, is how many clubs will pull a fast one and β€œclaim” nonsense because they have a bit of an injury list?”

Well how are the prem making the decisions now banjo? how did spurs get their games off?

It has to be clarified and objective banjo

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Chucky McChuckface
                                        Participant

Puppyov, Nepolean and Banjo are having a conversation.

Puppyov says β€œEverybody tells me I am the most beautiful, divine handsome boi that anybody has ever laid his eyes on, but how do I know?”

Nepolean says β€œI know what you mean. Everybody tells me I am the most muscular, hunky, amusing and witty sheepshagger that has ever lived, but how do I know?”

Banjo says β€œYes. Everybody tells me I am the most disgusting, despicable, grotesque creature that has ever roamed the earth, but how do I know?”

Puppyov says β€œLet’s go and see the wise man!”… so off they go.

Puppyov goes in first and five minutes later he comes out and says:

β€œIt’s true. I am the most beautiful, divine, handsome boi that anybody has ever laid his eyes on.”

Neploean goes in and five minutes later he comes out and says: β€œIt’s true. I am the most muscular, hunky amusing and witty sheepshagger that has ever lived.”

Banjo goes in and five minutes later he comes out and says: β€œWho the fu*k is this John Terry character then?β€œ

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          nine nine nine

‘Nick Hammond hired by Newcastle as a transfer consultant on a short-term deal; Hammond has worked at both Celtic and Reading in recent years; Newcastle added Mark Leyland to their backroom staff earlier this week and continue their search for a director of football”

Nick Hammond ?????

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 228 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.