Home Community Non-Football Trump!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    nine nine nine

Unbelievable scenes in Washington Trump has stirred the pot and will be responsible if people get injured or worse still lose their lives. What’s happening now resembles a third World Country.

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      sean the sailor
      Participant

Really crazy stuff nine

Absolutely bonkers

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Hightown hope

I notice you said on the other thread, Sean, that people are laughing at the UK (and you may well be right, by the way) but not half as much as people are laughing at the US. Now there is a country that really is in a mess. So many divisions, si many guns, so much Covid, and a President who refuses to accept the democratic process. Every time I think the UK is in a mess, I console myself with the thought that I could be American!!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          sean the sailor
          Participant

Ah America is on a different level hightown mate

Really is. Maddness

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            nine nine nine

Trump should be forcibly removed from office now! he’s entirely responsible for this.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Mikus LFC
              Participant

The US is in social & moral decline but all great powers do decline. It’s inevitable. Social media and the internet has further accelerated these kinds of things. As the historian Niall Ferguson noted, just like the printing press in the Middle Ages, it had the affect of further polarising populations rather than unifying them.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                steveosnakeeye
                Participant

4 people dead
                  Trump should be arrrested along with the moronic supporters who stormed the building talking revolution ….. crazy times we are living in

2021 we should be living on the moon driving floating cars

It seems more like a slow decline to the dark ages with the final trigger being either nukes or natural disasters of epic proportions 😁

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  sean the sailor
                  Participant

Just watching tvis morning stevo. Crazy stuff mate

Trunk shoujd be arrested for inciting a riot

How can he keep getting away with crazy stuff

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Nike19
                    Participant

It’s on the This Morning Show. Don’t think I want to spend my morning before I leave for work watching this. There’s talk about BLM and I don’t understand it.

Hope for more news on Vaccines – fed up of the general public and makes you appreciate your own comforts.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      nine nine nine

Thankfully the US Election is done now and Joe Biden will be inaugurated as President on January 20th the concern is that the US is divided and what happens after Joe Biden takes office.

I would think those that can bring about the forcible removal of Donald Trump from the Presidency whether Republican or Democrat won’t want to remove Trump forcibly from office for fear of further splitting the Country.

Personally I think Trump should face charges for inciting a riot, 4 people died for goodness sake but Joe Biden and those who will take control of the country from January 20th shortly will be anxious to cure the divisions as quickly as possible but there will surely be repercussions.

Now all we can do is wish Joe Biden and Kamala Harris the very best of luck in what will be an extraordinarily difficult job.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Adlab
                        Participant

I feel this could be the end of the populist leader for a while. They appeal to the masses to begin with but it soon fades. We have one of our own. Their foundation are lies that a certain strata of the population want to here. As we were told by Vote Leave, there will be 75million Turks coming to Britain ,like the trade with the EU will be exactly as it was, like we will have greater security. Trump saying he will reinvigorate the rust belt etc etc etc. All populist type lies.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          nine nine nine

Adlab, let’s get real you can’t compare Donald Trump to anyone!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Blaze
                            Blocked

Trumps term is finished in 2 weeks time so it’s irrelevant whatever happens now. Probably the Republicans would have won the election if someone else was the president.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              maverick1973
                              Participant

Complete and utter madness on global scale.I agree with the Goonie from Essex-nukes or an natural event to cure mother Earth from the disease called-humans.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.