Home Community General Football Sunday Football

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

That was just fab fab fab from Hazard to set Giroud up for the opener – brilliant finish and well deserved.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Nike19
      Participant

Sheer delightful football from City. Brazil and Barcelona mixed in – simply mesmeric. There’s no way Swansea are coming back from this.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

😀 To be fair, that was coming – 3-0!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Nike19
          Participant

Persistence does pay off 🙂 Je’zuuuz! Finally on the scoresheet and goal number 5.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            nine nine nine

Two FA Cup Finals in two consecutive seasons is very welcome especially this season. Be tough against United and Chelsea will be the underdogs but you just never known in a Cup Final.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Brian blue
              Participant

That City performance was just about the best football I have ever seen for 90 minutes and over the years I have seen a lot of good football It was nice Yaya got some minutes and young Foden looks to be heading in the right direction, Mendy…I had to admire his comments saying he has a fight to get his place back from Delph who he thought has been superb. Nice comeing from a teammate, not expecting a walk in but has to deserve his place. Delph has matured a lot this season and could do well for England, I am not even sure he is in the squad

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Brian blue
                Participant

Newbalance…I think Jesus will be much better next season. This year he has grafted away and taken a lot of stick. I know he will have learned something from this and we will see something different next season, he is certainly quick, too quick at times, leading to offsides, but he has clever players around him.Impossible to pick a man of the match but that goal of KDB’s was certainly worth the admission fee

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Brian blue
                  Participant

Nine…I think this is evenly balanced and will depend on a moment of brilliance or whoever defense falls apart. I would have Willy in goal though in case it goes to penalties…he is good at stopping them

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    nine nine nine

Brian, I agree mate although I think United are narrow favourites but it could go either way. For Chelsea to have a chance of winning it it will have to be the real Chelsea who turn up and we haven’t seen them too many times this season.?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.