Home Community General Football Summer 2022 transfer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The place for all the summer 2022 transfer speculation, discussion and rating.

I’ll start.

Erling Haaland to Manchester City confirmed. 9/10. United aren’t winning the league anytime soon, so Halaand transfer is very bad news for Liverpool.

Fabio Carvalho to Liverpool confirmed. 6/10. I don’t think Liverpool title rivals quaking in their boots with this transfer.

Darwin Nunez will leave Benfica in the summer and linked with United. He is the striker we need to fire our attack. I’ve been hurt too many times in the past 10 years and I fear Newcastle might hijack this transfer and just be another let down by the Glazers.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
    Nike19
    Participant

United need a clean slate and somebody in charge ready to overhaul the squad. Many players need to leave to club. We’re kidding ourselves here with Van Bissaka and Matip. Fred???? You need somebody like Rodri and Fabinho.

You have to rebuild a spine with leadership and trust in it to promote continuity.

You’ve had far too many changes and inevitably, another wave of this will render, but hopefully for you guys for the best intentions and necessity going forward.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
      threeps
      Participant

Utd will struggle with no champions league. Sure they can still throw money at players to get them to sign but this time they really need to throw it at the right players. I think it will be several seasons before they get back challenging if they are clever in the next few windows.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Brian blue
        Participant

threes..I believe TH is a good choice but he has a huge task to change the mentality of this squad, he will need massive support, not just financially, it mostly down to the Utd Board, they have to listen and learn now or it will be another similar scene. I hope not but I cannot see the Glaziers listening to anything but the cash till ringing, they know that they will always be ways of cashing in and they are happy with that. Football is secondary in there minds. Having produced the money to buy a lot of players and Managers but who did they listen to? Anyone? How much responsibility was delegated to the manager/staff to make decisions or at least say yes/no. This , I see is Utds biggest problem I could be wrong of course but I do hope Utd sort it for Manchester. Football in England is not the same American football in the USA and the structure but if more American owners come in, think maybe 4/5 now they will force change which none of us will like.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          FoxyFoxes
          Participant

It’s official

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11679/12609563/erling-haaland-man-city-confirm-agreement-to-sign-borussia-dortmund-striker-in-51m-deal

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Mikus LFC
            Participant

Not really a surprise…

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.