Home Community Man City Spurs v City

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    gjblues
    Participant

Really tough game tomorrow, especially without Aguero and Fernandinho.
      Having said that, I think the big Wembley pitch will suit our style, with Sterling and Sane key.
      My team would be: Ederson; Walker, Delph, Kompany, Ottamendi; De Bruyne, Silva (D), Gundogan; Sterling, Jesus, Sane.
      Hoping for a good performance and a win but I’d probably take a point now.
      COYB

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      maverick1973
      Participant

A draw written all over it…

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        dr ian
        Participant

Really a very difficult game – i think it could be 4 in a row. I’d be tempted to use Delph as the holding midfielder – not sure about left back though. I wouldn’t want Zinchenko play there having seen him against Basle. Are we going to miss Sergio.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          gjblues
          Participant

Good point about Delph, Doc. I wouldn’t count Zinchenko out; I think he’s generally done quite well at LB when called upon. I’d rather him than Laporte for tomorrow’s game.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Doc
            Participant

I just can’t see City winning this one, both De Bruyne and David Silva look jaded. I’d rather Laporte than Zinchenko, but I’d stick with Delph at LB. No Aguero is a big problem. Spurs are tight at the back and of course they do score goals. Hopefully we will put away our chances and run up a 4 goal lead, one can always hope.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              nine nine nine

A rare Saturday night game on Sky and a big game too it should be a good contest both sides like to play attacking football and the Wembley pitch favours that.

City have had a magnificent season but it seems to have caught up a bit with them of late and they are looking a bit jaded and currently apppear to be only capable of playing to anywhere their usual levels for half a game.

But to be fair coming up against an in form Liverpool twice in a week with United in the middle with so much at stake in all three games would have been a test for anyone.

I think Pep made a rare mistake on Tuesday by not starting Aguero and he should go with Aguero against Spurs. It looks like an exciting score draw to me.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Nike19
                Participant

Wow, didn’t realise this was a night time game and that has filled me with excitement, can’t wait!

This I believe will be sheer Box Office and be packed with goals. As much as I would not want this to happen, I can see Spurs honestly winning this.

I predicted although City would go on to win the title, there would be at least ONE TWIST, and this is where potentially, the floodgates could open for Jose’s Red Devils.

If United do narrow the gap to 10 points, that would still leave City a target of 6 points to mathematically get over the line and some of the fixtures involved are against struggling teams.

This is far by over though, I really hope City do win and get back on track.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  sean the sailor
                  Participant

Would like to see city bounce back but Aguero and ferindhio are two huge loses

Spurs playing really well and are favourites in my opinion

Should jd be a great game

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    nine nine nine

City need 5 points to claim the title every title winning team has a bit of a wobble.

After the Spurs game which is a tricky one City have home games v Swansea, Huddersfield and Brighton to come and away games v West Ham and Southampton they will gather the necessary 5 points sooner rather than later and will be rightly crowned PL Champions because they’ve been outstanding for the majority of the season and the best team in the PL by a country mile.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      sean the sailor
                      Participant

Agree nine. Best side by far this season

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        bluejon
                        Participant

Who’s the ref tonight? I’m just hoping it’s nobody like Martin Manuel ‘I saw a-nothing’ Atkinson – I’m also hoping that all our ‘on the wrong end of controversial officiating decisions’ have been used up over the last three games – and, you never know, one might actually go our way – stranger things have hapened

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          Chucky McChuckface
                          Participant

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            Anonymous

Honestly, I wouldn’t be stunned to see 4 in a row be cause everyone is likely deflate and Spurs are motivated. If you were to ask me how I think it’ll go though, I’d say Man City will likely win. It’s been tough on you guys lately and I bet in a way it’s almost no fun to know that the league was all but wrapped up ages ago.

The thing is though, Pep an the players have one way out of the funk and that is to beat Spurs. Then they can actually celebrate the PL title and put the CL behind for another season.

I am hoping for a Man City win and not only because we’re trying to finish above Spurs.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              Nike19
                              Participant

City nearly 1 up.

Looks like Spurs will try and capitalize on the counter.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                Nike19
                                Participant

BIG BIG GOAL!

Gabrielle Jesus – GET IN!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                  Nike19
                                  Participant

Gundogen! 2-0!!!!!!

Brilliant Penalty.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                    sean the sailor
                                    Participant

Not over yet as last few weeks have shown but quality from city

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                      Nike19
                                      Participant

Sean, you might be right there.

2-1 and game on.

City, have taken the foot off the pedal after they scored the 2nd and gradually allowed Spurs back in.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                        Nike19
                                        Participant

City remind me of Liverpool a bit here.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Anonymous

Ben Davies is lucky to still be on the pitch. Penalty looked outside the box though?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 61 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.