Home Community General Football Sports Personality 2020

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Would Love for either Hendo or Ronnie to win it Tonight.

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      nine nine nine

I think Hamilton will win it and rightly so imo. He’s not my favourite F1 driver but he’s broken records that nobody thought it possible to do.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Brian blue
        Participant

I think the whole thing is over hyped, a wate f money but the BBC are good at that. I think Hamilton has done a remarkable job but doubt he will win it. I also doubt it will go to a footballer although there would be a few candidates……including Lucy Bronze!!!!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          threeps
          Participant

Brian just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean its a waste of money, probably highlighted by the large viewing figures it gets every single year.

I cannot see past Hamilton, he has been outstanding. Football is a team game so I never agree with their nominations.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Blaze
            Blocked

Threeps motor racing is also very much a team game, that’s why Hamilton has been so successful his with not only the best team but also the best car for the last few years.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Nike19
              Participant

3ps, it’s about opinions. Brian’s is just as valid as anyone else’s is.

I happen to think it’s out dated and a waste of 3 hours. The BBC should stop charging us TV License fees for the rubbish it churns a lot of the time and the doom and gloom news coverage.

Not sure why somebody can be drawn so much into Lewis Hamilton and Formula One, but different Strokes for different folks. Life would be boring as they say if we were all the same.

I hope either one of Ronnie or Hendo win it personality, but neither them or I would lose sleep if that’s not the outcome!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Blaze
                Blocked

I stopped watching formula 1 years ago though if I’m in front on a TV at that time I will watch the start, the only real exciting part of the race.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  nine nine nine

I was never interested in F1 Blaze but I got involved in the sponsorship of one of the F1 teams and being up close and personal to it reeled me in.😊

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Mikus LFC
                    Participant

Cant really bear watching SPOTY anymore. It’s gone all American with the cheesy presentation of it and over dramatic music as Brian alludes to. And then Gary Lineker asking people to β€œdescribe their emotions” every 5 minutes with responses as profound as β€œWell, I couldn’t believe it, it was amazing.” Be much better to have something more low key, with a prestigious panel on stage discussing why each contender deserves it, followed by a period of voting, then the prize giving. No nonsense.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      nine nine nine

I was never interested in F1 Blaze but I got involved in the sponsorship of one of the F1 teams and being up close and personal to it reeled me in.😊

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Brian blue
                        Participant

threes, well if you think of the costs of putting on that show plus Gary Linakers salary and think it could have saveda few BBC jobs. However , it is only my opinion, I ask nobody to agree with it but just my view, some will agree, some will not I do respect other views though

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Nike19
                          Participant

Mikus, couldn’t agree more with those thoughts.

Lol, I don’t think I could muster 3 hours, thus, TV switched off as ‘we’ speak πŸ˜€

Like a lot of TV and just Society in general, it’s been dumbed down and contrived with cliche^s. The very sentence you highlight as an example.

Whatever the supposed volume of viewers doesn’t really come across as spirited as when it used to be ‘first hand’ in it’s early days.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Brian blue
                            Participant

Nine, I was reeled in because it became part of my job for a couple of years. At that time we actually had drivers and cars that would race, also too many deaths

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              nine nine nine

Brian, yes some tragic accidents and too many lives lost.

But once you hear the roar of those engines you’re hooked it’s just getting in and out of the circuit that is a bind.😊 Cheers 9’s

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Nike19
                                Participant

JURGEN KLOPP – YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  Nike19
                                  Participant

COACH OF 2020

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Nike19
                                    Participant

Liverpool Football Club Team 2020

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Nike19
                                      Participant

In ALL HONESTY DISAPPOINTED FOR RONNIE O’SULLIVAN.

He should REALLY HAVE RECEIVED RECOGNITION TONIGHT.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        nine nine nine

Massive congrats to Liverpool FC and JΓΌrgen Klopp on being voted Team and Coach of the year.

Was there any other choice! 😊

Both totally deserved and on the weekend Liverpool won 7 nil too I can see a repeat performance this time next year as well!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          nine nine nine

All great Champions Nil all thoroughly deserving of recognition.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.