Home Community General Football Rom vs Drogba

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    cm
    Participant

With Lukaku close to joining the 100 club, he is chasing down Drogba’s PL goal tally too. Drogba scored 104 goals in 254 games (9 full seasons). Lukaku has 98 in 213 games (currently in his 6th full season).

Lukaku played for West Brom and Everton in comparison to Drogba who was surrounded by quality all the time.

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Chucky McChuckface
      Participant

So basically who’s the better looking out off a couple of ugly sisters? I wonder how many strikers have considerably better scoring records than those two with their not that impressive averages of a goal every 2 and a bit games…

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        cm
        Participant

Drogba was not just about scoring goals, it was his hold up play that was brilliant and his performances in big games. Rom has a long way to go to match that, but you cannot argue against his goal scoring record in comparison. Last Sunday showed glimpses of what he can potentially become.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          maverick1973
          Participant

Those 2 ugly sisters have names by any chance?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            maverick1973
            Participant

I thought for a sec that Drogba and Roman are going arm-wrestling,or even joining the wasplicker in…..licking some wasps?!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Chucky McChuckface
              Participant

Mate, 213 games and you’re still saying the word “potential”? I think we all know how good Lalalaakaoockooo is going to be, last weekend was just one of his better games.

I might be wrong stat wise, but I think I read that’s 2 (two) whole goals against sides in the Top 10 this year, and only his third ever against Top 6 sides in his whole career.

He’s a very good flat-track bully, who very occasionally shows up against the big-sides.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Chucky McChuckface
                Participant

Gooseman & Multi-Nil? πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  cm
                  Participant

Chucky-

Rom is 24, De Bruyne is 26 and this is first consistent season in England. Drogba did not kick on until his mid to late 20s.

In less than six full seasons in England, Rom scored 5 against Liverpool, 5 against City, 3 against United, 3 against Chelsea and 3 against Arsenal. These goals were largely scored for mid-table clubs too.

I may have misled you and many here. I am not Roms biggest fan. I believe strikers of his ilk are becoming extinct within top teams in the game. That goal scoring comparison to Drogba took me by surprise and if he does end up being a similar player to Drogba, then I am all for it.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Anonymous

He scored a hattrick against us whist at WBA in Fergies last game in charge (or was it four goals). I’m sure there is a reason why they don’t count though, maybe you have to stand on one foot, squint, forget how to count and then make things up to say he is shit? πŸ˜‰

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      maverick1973
                      Participant

Just another very expensive Emile Heskey….

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Anonymous

Lol

I’ve just checked, god knows why, but Lukaku can spend his next 400 games sat on his arse and match Heskey’s goal scoring record. Some people do write nonsense sometimes.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Chucky McChuckface
                          Participant

Well, that would certainly make me wrong stat wise… πŸ™‚

Alfie, you’re right, I forgot to count last day end-of season games with nothing on the line testimonials… πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Anonymous

Thought there was a good reason Chucky!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              cm
                              Participant

Just another very expensive Emile Heskey….

Rom currently is on 13 league goals. Scoring 15+ goals 4 out of 5 times in his previous seasons. Heskey failed to score more than 14 goals and only hit double figures 4 times in his career. Brilliant comparison redblood. ?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                maverick1973
                                Participant

They cant all be diving,cheating primadonnas like…… Kane.Or worse,that prick Alli.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  maverick1973
                                  Participant

CM-Cheers bro,enjoying winding-up you and that Aussie twat.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    maverick1973
                                    Participant

Alfie-Is Lukaku anywhere close to matching the amazing goalscoring record of that genius who said he was the cousin of George Weah? What was his name?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Chucky McChuckface
                                      Participant

Alfie… last season (according to Google!), of the 25 goals he did score, 22 were against the bottom 13, meaning only 3 against the Top 7… and this season, of his 13 goals, only 1 has been against the Top6…

Like I said, a flat-track bully who rarely show’s up for the biggies…

According to this, 57 games agasint the Top6 during his whole career comes to 15 goals… or 1 in almost every 4 games…

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/romelu-lukaku-record-top-six-10753781

Sorry chum, vastly overrated and reckon YooUtd could do a lot better…

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Chucky McChuckface
                                        Participant

Banjo texted, says he’s going to pluck your bum and make a pillow to take to hospital, as his sides have just split from laughing at your posts!!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          maverick1973
                                          Participant

We will give you Lukaku and Fellaini for Kane,so he does stand a chance of winning anyffing,ever.You bunch of chickens,or is it cocks?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 66 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.