Home Community General Football Revolving Door at the Lane

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant

One for the Spuds lads mainly, although anybody else is welcome. I only ask the comments concern the Spud squad!

Anyway, a slow day in the office for a change, and plenty of time to go Interweb Surfing… some interesting “rumors”….

Rose for Shaw+20mil… I’d take that deal. The old Rose is a cracking player but we haven’t seen him around for a year or two now. Genuinely think the Spuds are getting the better of that deal!

Toby for Stones+20mil… again, I’d take that deal too. Toby is a better defender for sure, but he’s bags are packed. Stones and 20 mil is a decent deal for the Spuds and if Toby is going to stay in the Prem, I’d prefer City over anybody else.

Ryan from Fulham for 50mil, yes please, do that deal all day long and twice on Sundays.

Zaha for 50mil… we keep being linked with him, not 100% sure myself considering the players we already have in that role. Would rather we concentrated on new Full-Backs….

Not going to comment on some of the other oversea’s players we’ve been linked with as I only watch the Prem. No real idea if they’re worth it or not.

As for outs, would happily sell both Weirdy Beardy and Disco-Sissiko, not even going to name a price, just get rid off them to Poncho can’t pick them. Would like to think in this crazy market maybe 40 for the pair?

Now, full-backs, reckon Ryan and Luke between them should improve the position over Davies, who is not having a good second half to the season at all. As for Trippier, he’s not having the best of seasons either. Maybe too much in and out the side. Like to think if he was confirmed #1 the consistency would be back, just get a decent youngish back-up to keep him on his toes!

And off course, back up to Harry. Lots of stories about this Griffiths lad on our books although he’s in the last year too, perhaps he would stay as a confirmed 1st team squad member… seems pointless spunking more cash on that position, unless we can sell both Llorente and Janssen…

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      maverick1973
      Participant

What about Lameeeeeeeelllllllaaaaaa?Sell him and get some decent money for him.Llorente and Janssen also should be shipped out.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Chucky McChuckface
        Participant

Reckon it’s an Argie thing, can’t see Poncho getting rid unless silly money is involved. Personally I’m amazed he gets in the team above Son. But I supposed Zaha for Lamela would be an upgrade on the squad as a whole.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          maverick1973
          Participant

I`m amazed he is still stealing a living still tbh.Son should be a regular.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            maverick1973
            Participant

I hope United stay well clear of that overrated fattie Rose,more overrated than Walker and Stones!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Chucky McChuckface
              Participant

Walker walked the walk, mate, still a bit upset about him going. Rose is also unplayable on his day, but whether it’s that injury or something else, he hasn’t been the same for yonks. Hopefully Maureen just keeps watching the below video….

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                maverick1973
                Participant

Never in a million years worth the money being spoken of,much better players in continental Europe.You can have the other fattie Shaw if you want.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  maverick1973
                  Participant

Bloody Aussies…

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Chucky McChuckface
                    Participant

Yeah, sorry, back visiting my sisters and some of the lads down the pub fancied a kickabout, wondered if I wanted to play for old times sake… still got it, I reckon!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      Chucky McChuckface
                      Participant

We all went boating on my lake afterwards.. cranked it right up!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        Anonymous

What a ****ing goal. Holy ****.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          Chucky McChuckface
                          Participant

Thanks… had my special scoring pants on and everything…

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            maverick1973
                            Participant

https://youtu.be/RMLzUVLH24E

I love your sisters!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              maverick1973
                              Participant

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                maverick1973
                                Participant

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                  maverick1973
                                  Participant

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                    Anonymous

BJ ,looks like your Spurs post has been ,how can I say…… hijacked

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                      Chucky McChuckface
                                      Participant

To Goose’s credit he did try to remain vaguely sensible for a couple of posts, got to give him a B+ for effort on that one, and let’s be honest here, his last post is hardly offensive (except to my sisters of course… but as I keep telling, if you’re going to walk around in the nip, you’re going to be deposited in our feathery friends wank-bank!).

Anyway, what about your thoughts for the summer? Any ins and outs you’d prefer? (Que a comment from Goose undoubtedly involving my sister!)

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                        Anonymous

Hi Mav , how much are flights to Oz ???? or i could walk .

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          maverick1973
                                          Participant

My fav Aussie girl.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.