Home Community Non-Football Nine Nine Nine – an update and an opportunity to leave a message

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Chelsea1967
    Participant

Guys, many on here and the other site have been concerned about 999s wellbeing for weeks now as we were hoping he would be back with us within a few weeks of his procedure in hospital.

I can now pass on the following and know that 999 does call in from time to time when he feels up to it so feel free to leave your messages here on this thread which I have created for that purpose.

‘the recovery process from the operation was a little more protracted than I expected and I do hope to return to posting on the site sooner rather than later. ‘

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Brian blue
      Participant

Nine, you are missed my good friend, I am sure all on the Forum want you back with us when you feel ready and not before. We know you want to be back so just keep progressing and by the time the season starts again we shall all be together again.
        I have to say I was disappointed with Chelsea yesterday and Liverpool just edged it for me in what was not really a good match. Dante made a difference when he came on but it was too late and the format was set for both teams….Penalty shoot out. I have always believed that no Pro should miss from 12 yards but I guess the occasion does get to some
        As to my City, I feel nervous about to day, just do not know how fit a team we can put out so I hope pep has a plan
        Take care Nine, the Forum is a better place when you are here but getting better is priority

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Brian blue
        Participant

PS..Apple auto correction at it again. NOT DANTE…Kante….it is about time Apple got things right after all Kante is a name

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Nike19
          Participant

Yes, Nine is missed and hope to see him back and of course, in Better Health.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Nike19
            Participant

Brian, it happens on my phone sometimes with the auto word prediction, but once you correct the spelling, it should then save for next time.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Bluemoon
              Participant

Get well soon nine, as for yesterdays final it’s nothing to be proud off winning every final on penalty shootouts, its a very unfair manner to settle a trophy and not becoming to be FA cup champions in such a way.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Chelsea1967
                Participant

Totally agree Moos or is it Mighty Moos or is it Mighty Mouse? :))))) and the first four penalty takers for us had me wondering why. All defenders before Jorginho stepped up for the fifth. Maybe they were a better bet than our forwards. Based on our finishing in general play that may well be the case, the forwards lack confidence.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Bluemoon
                  Participant

Common City let’s finish off this league today.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Adlab
                    Participant

The League is going to be down to goal difference and I think that could be advantage Liverpool given they play Sotom and Wolves and Gerrard will get Villa to try like hell!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      Adlab
                      Participant

My usual optimistic outlook.
                        Anybody heard from 999

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        Bluemoon
                        Participant

Common boys just 1 more, make my day and stop letting in those breakaways, Pep really needs to bolster his defence next season keeper and all.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Bluemoon.
                          • This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Bluemoon.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          cityboy54
                          Participant

Mahrez you bottler…

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            Adlab
                            Participant

Well it’s down to the last game. We just have to win it. Simple. Or is it . Never forget Aguerroooo. 93 minute. And Gerrard will be desperate to try and win it for Liverpool. Speedy bums everywhere. I’m ordering some more Andrex!!!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              Adlab
                              Participant

Blueson. Remember we had no Walker, Dias, Stones and Ake not fit. Also Laporte carrying a knock
                                What we need is a left back. Zinchenko is OK as backup. Mendy who is useless and in any case is in or likely in prison. The keeper is OK.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                cityboy54
                                Participant

We were playing like we were winning towards the end….and why didn’t pep bring on fresh legs with 15mins to go……got to be Ake for Ferdinand

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                  Adlab
                                  Participant

Ferdinand
                                    Don’t think he ever played for us😁😁😁

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Adlab.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                    Chelsea1967
                                    Participant

Yes Adlab, my opening post and the name of this thread tells all and this thread is specifically for the purpose of wishing 999 all the best so I am sure 999 appreciates you asking.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                      Brian blue
                                      Participant

Nine…your ladies did it..congratuaions. It was a better game than the men’s final as I predicted.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                        Chelsea1967
                                        Participant

Just attained top four status without the need to kick a football. Now just a matter of drawing one of the remaining two matches to finish 3rd (I think we can win both especially v Watford) and the top team in London. We like to have those bragging rights and it’ll put a smile on 999s face which is always good 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Chelsea1967.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Mikus LFC
                                          Participant

All the best Nine. Wishing & praying for a speedy recovery.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.