Home Community General Football Matchweek 19

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Mikus LFC
    Participant

Felix making a bit too much of an impact there regrettably for Chelsea.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Luckydestiny
      Participant

You couldn’t write it could you mikus!

Willian goal

Felix red!

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
        sean the sailor
        Participant

Felix was playing well to lucky.

Fulham really surprising this season have to say. Really fancied them to go down

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
          sean the sailor
          Participant

Mikuis, I see nunez Is out now for sat. You would have to fancy Brighton

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Luckydestiny
            Participant

Yeah he was Sean mate, it was very positive gutted to lose him for 3 games now.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Mikus LFC
              Participant

Top 4 seems a long long way away for both clubs now. Hard to see that top 4 changing at this time. Newcastle may fade, but we’ll see.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Editor
                Keymaster

That pro rata fee per match for Felix just shot up Lucky ๐Ÿ˜„. 1 win in 9 for Potter which is terrible but Palace at home next is a nice game to potentially get back to winning ways and find some form.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Editor
                  Keymaster

Which are the “both clubs”? Mikus? Liverpool definitely not out of it. Both Spurs and Newcastle could fade and we’ve both City and Arsenal (away) coming up. Could easily make up 6points on us over the coming weeks.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Luckydestiny
                    Participant

Yeah Ed, he looked like he could actually be worth it tonight but then got that red. 20 matches left but most we will see him in now is 17.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Mikus LFC
                      Participant

Yes Liverpool & Chelsea Ed. Things can always change, but there’s a real buzz at Old Trafford now, even if you have a few hiccups here and there. Arsenal & City look pretty nailed on. Liverpool & Chelsea have significant injuries and are in transition. Newcastle fading best hope I think.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Editor
                        Keymaster

I fancy us more at Arsenal than I do City at home. Think they’ll edge it on Sat. We’ll definitely have some hiccups in the next few weeks. It’s just whether any of the teams below can capitalise.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Mikus LFC
                          Participant

One thing Liverpool could cling to is that if they drop out of the CL & FA Cup, that gives them a clear run in the league with players coming back from injury as the season goes on.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Chucky McChuckface
                            Participant

There’s a lot of 6 pointers coming up over the next 3 weeks or so… I know my Cock’s have got the filth and Money City twice in their next 4 games… reckon our Top 4 realisitic chances could be over after that little run of games…

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              sean the sailor
                              Participant

Ah Ed Liverpool have been terrible all season. Conceding far to many goals and to easy to play againest. Really canโ€™t see us getting top 4.

No signs of any improvement since Christmas

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                paul powers tash
                                Participant

Ah Ed Liverpool have been terrible all season. Conceding far to many goals and to easy to play againest. Really canโ€™t see us getting top 4.

Sean.Terrible all season.That’s a bit strong.Out of 17 games in the league.Unbeaten in 12 of those
                                  W8 D4.Into the knockout stages of the champions league.Bloody hell your are hard man to please ๐Ÿ™‚

13 days into the New Year and your spinning the negative Nellie narrative ๐Ÿ™‚

If I didn’t know any better I think it’s your attempt at reverse physcology ?

Can any of the LFC fans see any Midfielders coming in during this window?
                                  Or is there any gems in the reserves/Junior teams Klopp can blood ?

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  paul powers tash
                                  Participant

Thereโ€™s a lot of 6 pointers coming up over the next 3 weeks or soโ€ฆ I know my Cockโ€™s have got the filth and Money City twice in their next 4 gamesโ€ฆ reckon our Top 4 realisitic chances could be over after that little run of gamesโ€ฆ

As Fergie use to put it “Squeaky bum time” ๐Ÿ™‚

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    paul powers tash
                                    Participant

I fancy us more at Arsenal than I do City at home. Think theyโ€™ll edge it on Sat.

I wish I could triple like your post Ed? ๐Ÿ™‚

I sincerley hope both your predictions are correct

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      paul powers tash
                                      Participant

Lucky. I heard a very passionate Chelsea fan on the radio earlier.He was unhappy about the Chelsea injury narrative.He said last night Chelsea had over ยฃ300M worth of talent on the bench (Is this true?)

He also was ranting that Felix was the best Chelsea player on show till he was sent off.
                                        He also questioned what the others are been coached during the week?

I hope Potter turns it round soon.Otherwise he’ll be gone

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Luckydestiny
                                        Participant

Yeah of course paul no question what will happen if potter cant turn it around.

Injuries or money spent while of course relevant does not provide foundation for a sound narrative by themselves imo.

Injuries only really matter if you don’t have equal or greater quality to replace with

And a high price tag is not necessarily indicative of the quality of the player

Net spend doesn’t dictate results neither do Injuries

It is the quality of the players that are actually playing the games that counts and when judging a managers performance it should be the only real consideration imo.

Chelsea are where we are now because the players available for the majority of games over last 12 months have simply not been good enough and it don’t matter that much imo who the manager is or how much was spent on the players that are available. All it tells me is how downright stupid we have been in the market for a few years now.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Luckydestiny.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          sean the sailor
                                          Participant

Paul, our performances in general have not been great mate. City game was the real us. Energy all over the pitch. Closing down etc dangerous on the transition

Iโ€™m not hard to please lol. I certainly wonโ€™t go overboard if we finish 6th. Iโ€™ll fully support the manager etc. now we can talk about injuries lol Iโ€™ll use that as a reason why aswell!

Canโ€™t see us doing much. We now have 4 forward players out. We could be slaughtered tomorrow as we are that open . Thatโ€™s my honest opinion!

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.