Home Community Man City Mangala

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Brian blue
    Participant

What are your views? He had a mixed game against W,Brom, however, you have to consider he has not been playing First team football for some time so needs to get up to speed, I thought it was, in general, an improved performance and let us not forget this was a very aggressive W. Brom team up front. I would like him to improve more under Pep, he will get the opportunity so let us see how it goes, after all, we accept Otemendi’s mistakes

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      plattlane 1981
      Participant

Likewise Brian, we need some strength in the spine, the premier league is a tough place to ply your trade and players don’t get as much protection as in the other European leagues. You can bet when we play the lot from the swamp lukaku and Fellaini will be sharpening their elbows!
        I also think we should have got in another DM to rotate with Ferna and Gundogan ,to win this league a little steel is also needed to compliment the flair.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Big Jim
        Participant

Yes he’s a bit rash and perhaps his skill on the ball isn’t as good as Otamendi but he can also fly into tackles. Mangala deserves his chance imo. West Brom were probably as physical as it’s gets in the PL.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Brian blue
          Participant

I just raised the question because we have been, me included, on him in the past but I think he is now in an enviroment where he can improve and save us some money at the same time. The big spending will end at some point. I just hope we can see him improve further, probably against Wolves unless VK has another roblem

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Zico
            Participant

Imo,its your weakest link,Mangala and Otamendi.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Singapore Blue
              Participant

Mangala will become a very good player at some point, just hope he is still at City when he does…

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.