Home Community Liverpool Mak, ThreePs, Sean and all Pool Faithful: Digestion with a Choc Digestive :-D

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Makes me think to how:

– Practically everything went into the back of the Net

– Luck

– Liverpool AS IN LIVERPOOL as we KNOW and PERCEIVE it. Different to Rodgers, because looking back, that felt faint and us riding our luck solely on attacking play.

– 30 – 7, lost Only 1 can be a Foundation to Push On

– Mak Mate ๐Ÿ˜€ I love Allison ๐Ÿ™‚ Yeah, when he embraced Jurgen Klopp, a Moment in just something for once going right for us.

– Away Days Late on and Newcastle: Never did I cheered in a combine Relief-Ecstasy.

– EUROPEAN CUP.

Still Can’t Believe That Was Us, but that IS US, and nobody on this Planet Can Take That Away.

Rock On ๐Ÿ™‚

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Pagan
      Participant

Stereotypically Liverpool fans have a reputation for always banging on about the past, any idea where that comes from????….Pagan

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

Typical Thread Hijacker and you wonder why I f***ing get wound up, BigTime.

This was posted in our own place. I don’t like you at all truth be told.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Nike19
          Participant

I don’t like anyone one in their hearts anti-Liverpool interfering. Leave off. Please Leave Us Alone.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Nike19
            Participant

Such a horrible and a uncalled for response – what a Nasty individual you come across.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Nike19
              Participant

You Never congratulated Liverpool and constantly blow up smoke up Tottenham.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Sanj1
                Participant

Hey Nil, Hope you’re well. I don’t post too often these days but thought I would have a look at this site as TT has lost a lot of old posters. Pleasantly surprised to see you here. What a season ! We won it six times. We won it six times. In Madrid we won it six times. Ynwa โ˜บ

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  nine nine nine

Nil, how many times have you been told that Fooydebate is an open site.And that all threads are open for anyone to post on and that’s it’s currently too compact to be anything else.The last occasion being only a couple of weeks ago.

There are no our own places on Footydebate and even if there were as per Teamtalk other posters post on them.

It was tongue in cheek from Pagan I’m sure who if you check his posting is a genuinely good bloke.

Loosen up mate enjoy your moment in the Sun this is a great time to be a Liverpool fan and it will be interesting to see what else lies ahead for Liverpool. Opposition fans will want to comment on Liverpool because of that you can’t be in the limelight and not expect that.

The time to worry is when opposition fans aren’t commenting about Liverpool.?

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Chucky McChuckface
                    Participant

If it helps, I’m doing my best to ignore them, despite Jammy Dodgers FC appearing all over the place on the interweb… YAWN!!! Surprised they’re not celebrating the glorious title of Division Champions 2019 on Banjo’s Teams He Loves To Watch Lose, especially as they knocked YooUtd off that perch… I thought revenge was sweet and all that…. ๐Ÿ™‚

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Nike19
                      Participant

Hello Sanj mate.

I am shocked to see you ๐Ÿ˜€ A Warm Welcome and I hope you post here more often.

The New Fixtures are out today from 9 ‘o’ Clock ๐Ÿ™‚

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Chucky McChuckface
                        Participant

Peggy blowing smoke up Spuds bottoms?? Must have missed those posts…

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          sean the sailor
                          Participant

Nil, pagan is only having a laugh. Heโ€™s a good poster mate

Agree mate, the European cup was an unreal feeling. It really did soften the blow of the league

We really couldnโ€™t have done anymore in the league. We didnโ€™t lose it. City won it fair and square.

Iโ€™m
                            Already concerned Klopp only has 3 years left in his contract. We are absolutely blessed to have him.

But Iโ€™m do agree with Me aul chum oz,we wonโ€™t get a points tally like that again. City will win the league but it be good to give them a challenge

I really donโ€™t think we are going to spend big this summer.

If you look at were we sign players from and how Klopp has improved them , it really is brilliant. Hull, Southampton, Newcastle, Roma, etc. we donโ€™t buy stars but we make them into stars

Club is in such a positive moment. Iโ€™m just so happy Klopp got a major trophy and he was true to his word.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Pagan
                            Participant

Chuckles, my preference was for Spurs to win the CL purely as I always root for the underdog if I have no vested interest. Also using the phrase โ€œwell done Liverpoolโ€ I think does qualify as congratulating them. I think last nightโ€™s outburst is perfectly summed up by the last line in my limerick from yesterday
                              And as always I post on here with as 999 say my tongue firmly in cheek …..Pagan

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Chucky McChuckface
                              Participant

But’s who’s cheeks is it firmly in? That is the question… ๐Ÿ™‚

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Pagan
                                Participant

Chuckles, and is it a tongue?….Pagan

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  Chucky McChuckface
                                  Participant

You’ll make Goose all tingly with talk like that…

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Pagan
                                    Participant

Chuckles, wondered how long it would take you to get jealous with Mav using your pet name for me in his posts….Pagan

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Chucky McChuckface
                                      Participant

Don’t see him calling you Love-Monkey-The-Third??

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Pagan
                                        Participant

Chuckles, โ€œThe Thirdโ€ ouch that hurts….Pagan

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Pagan
                                          Participant

A Pool fan wants his own site
                                            A request he feels fair and right
                                            But nine says no
                                            Itโ€™s a no go
                                            So heโ€™ll have put up with this rubbish

…..Pagan

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 94 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.