Home Community Non-Football Lots of anger

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Can’t pinpoint to reasons, but of late, just see a shed load of anger than politeness, respect, courtesy and addressing fellow posters by their names.

I’ve got to soon do a Presentation on Values at work. I certainly know which ones I hold. Granted, I’ve had my fair share of scuffles on forums, but there comes to a point where it really needs somebody to open a window.

I know this is restricted to 4-6 clubs, and I wish there was some Luton Town fan out there, but let’s try and make the best of what we have and not kill each other!

Now for a bit of fresh air 🙂

• This topic was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Nike19.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Chucky McChuckface
      Participant

Luton? What’s wrong with Watford?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

Aha, yeah man, Watford too 🙂

Wimbledon if only to share back with The Palace.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          maverick1973
          Participant

Or Malmo????????

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            maverick1973
            Participant

Sex is the solution!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Nike19
              Participant

Mav, it is mate, but all I see is other sets of certain supporters constantly day and night wading in and basically stirring the pot.

It’s forever not coming from Arsenal nor Manchester United.

There’s no privacy in individual Club Boards mate.

I think I will try for Planet Jupiter Mav.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Editor
                Keymaster

Nil, surely we’re not going there again with frustration over a lack of privacy on the club boards?!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  nine nine nine

CL Qtr Finals two big PL club’s pitched against each other a Coach attack and fans from other clubs aren’t allowed to discuss it all on a Football Forum? On what ironically was a Manchester City Club thread anyway! Albeit that all club boards are public and open to all too.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Nike19
                    Participant

From one out of half-a-dozen posts, there’s likely to be a comment that’s negative.

And it’s because deep down, they don’t want us to do well or win anything.

That’s why I get Jason Cundy when he says why wish good luck in the first place when it comes to Europe if you don’t want them to win.

We get on here which is good, but, ultimately, the people you get on with support different teams and naturally, we all have our own agenda.

Look how it all turned out on the back of Liverpool winning 3-0. To me I think more people were surprised and expected them to lose. The look on Frank Lampard’s face said it all.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      maverick1973
                      Participant

Nil-Why worry about fat Frank m8? He never played or was associated in any way with Liverpool,but he played for City for a while!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        nine nine nine

Given the stick you gave Frank for celebrating a goal at Anfield which helped Chelsea to a PL title I guess he hasn’t forgiven you Nil!?

Seriously mate you’ve got to give up on this every one hates us agenda there were bundles of plaudits on here for Liverpool’s performance from the majority.

Everyone almost to a man and not just on here said the it was a very difficult game/tie to predict which suggests that very few expected Liverpool to lose and my prediction was that both sides would still be in the tie come the 2nd leg at the Etihad that’s how close I saw it.

My comment post match was “Liverpool blew City away with a magnificent first 30 mins. Mammoth mammoth task for City to come back from where they find themselves now.” !!!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          maverick1973
                          Participant

Plus Nil pal,there is only on team people love to hate-ABU,lol.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            Nike19
                            Participant

This was actually insightful from BT. Rio seems quite chilled.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              Nike19
                              Participant

Mav, haha, I know mate – much to your bemusement – although Warro on TT gave us plenty 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                nine nine nine

I can’t make out why you would think that Frank Lampard being an ex Chelsea and Man City player would be happy to see Liverpool win Nil. He would have understandably been hoping for a City win so of course he wasn’t happy to see Liverpool win that’s completely understandable.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                  Anonymous

Nil, this wasn’t all just a way to highlight the “benefits” of some kind of privacy between clubs now is it?

Even if it wasn’t, we all know why there have been problems on here lately. It’s been fine though really ? I mean you cant expect some topics to be discussed without the spilling of a little emotion.

Editor, I think it’s time that we created a forums rules sticky thread. We could start off with the basics and add to it as time goes but it seems we need to refer people to it 😛

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                    Nike19
                                    Participant

Haha, true Mak 🙂

One of those rules could be “there are no borders” lol 😛 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                      nine nine nine

Mak, I don’t think anyone would have broken any rules had any been in existence bringing Hillsborough into it shouldn’t have happened though.

I know the Ed has been thinking about drawing up a short list of rules though.

What we all need to remember is that we are a Church of many denominations and we will always see things a bit differently.

What happened with the Coach was always going to create debate no matter which clubs fans were responsible and I thought Klopp summed it all up perfectly in his press conference yesterday.

All water under the Bridge now mate and given some of the stuff that goes on elsewhere even on some of the club pages between fans of the same club it was mild by comparison and the Ed on here is much more involved and will never let things get out of hand as they do elsewhere. Cheers 999

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                        Anonymous

It’s all water under a burning bridge. Nah jk. I was more talking about what Nil mentioned himself 😀

True though, it was always going to lead to some heated discussion. That may not be the end of it either, so we’ll see on Tuesday. I think we’ll all have one eye on fan behavior. I really hope they have an incredible amount of police outside in order that this doesn’t become a thing in the game.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Big Jim
                                          Participant

Church of many denominations! Nine. Lol.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 43 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.