Home Community General Football Looking after the Working Class Supporter in the 21st Century

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

I can’t pinpoint exactly where I heard this in relation the talk on the radio, but there was mention (maybe in sort of a trivial fashion) of how a make up could be for a fan in the ground.

I don’t know whether this was deemed in the direction of some indoor or outdoor but Executive, but there was ideas thrown.

So a fan’s seat could go as far as having a USB port, a drinks holder, and another especially for would you believe Popcorn!

The whole idealogy is to create a Theatre type of a setting. I just wonder what they would charge.

I attended the King Power today, but I don’t see really a great deal of benefit and difference from a working class person’s point of view to when I used to attend Filbert Street.

Why don’t they have some form of heating put in or a roof top? Supporters already are paying in my view over the odds for a ticket.

It’s sky high prices in places like the Emirates and Wembley for Tottenham. It’s just one big bling to me with a ‘laminated’ floor, but no thought spared for people and treacherous weather conditions.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Anonymous

Before you know it some bright bastard will come up with a cheesery ……………sorry Daniel

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

Haha, Bricklayers;

A 13.5 tog Duvet to wrap up in the winter and a mini fridge for those Lagers/Pilsners/Beers in the Summer.

That in itself would be worth the admission fee 😀 🙂 😉

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.