Home Community Chelsea Jack Wilshire

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Im a Chelsea fan and given how we seem to not be able to unlock defenses with through balls, Im wondering if a certain Mr Wilshire would do that job.

Last season was about minutes under the belt, this season looks as though there is a little more steal in place. Clearly, was interesting to see the needle between Wilshire and Barkley when they played.

Do you Arsenal fans still want him.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Chucky McChuckface
      Participant

As much as I’m not a fan of the little Gobshite, I would be very surprised if he followed the Cashley Cole route to be honest.

Lots of fish-wrapping nonsense about him going possibly going up Norff to Micky-Mouser country…. that I could see happening to be honest, certainly better than the odds of him going to the 2nd best team in West London.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Anonymous

Chucky…

I hope he finds his feet, more like ankles, at Arsenal and he is a one club career man. Great promise, perhaps now he’s got game time under him and his body has matured he can cut a swath in the league and get back into the England squad. I’m a massive fan of his bar the injuries and really, looking at the midfield options we have currently at three lions level, his forward passing is missed. Good player and I’d welcome him at the bridge… Hope he has an impressive tail end of the season and gets to Russia.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Chucky McChuckface
          Participant

Not doubting his ability as a player, he can be cracking when he’s actually playing, but he always seems one tackle away from an injury. Undoubtedly should be on the plane, but I reckon the odds are he’ll be injured before the end of the season and miss the WC to be honest.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.