Home Community Chelsea General

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Trebor Talbo
    Participant

disastrous result and poor tactics in the Arsenal game. average players like moses, pedro, willian and cahill can only do the business against your weaker teams. Conte continues to select theses players when he far better on the bench.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Editor
      Keymaster

@Trebor, I appreciate your frustration but I don’t think a draw at home to any of the top sides (we are still calling Arsenal a top side right?) is ever disastrous. Chelsea are a solid side and Conte has already proved himself to be a very good manager. Have faith and I think things will come good. Besides, Hazard is back soon!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

I was actually surprised at the scoreline and expected Chelsea to win comfortably.

Even when the clock was on 80-85, I thought to myself, a Chelsea late goal. I suspect the obvious in the underlying that led to this outcome was the fact that Arsenal’s last away game resulted in total humiliation.

Stamford is a tough place to go so to keep a clean sheet and earn a result, I’d be pretty chuffed.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Chucky McChuckface
          Participant

Agree Nil, not many clubs are going to sulk about getting a point there, that’s for sure.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            nine nine nine

Massive improvement by Arsenal on Sunday after their Anfield mauling, different players selected and much better organised if Arsenal play with that level of commitment and organisation every week there’s every chance they can claim their CL place back.

The real Chelsea probably won’t emerge until October once Eden Hazard is completely match fit and fully restored to the Chelsea team.

After the disappointment of the home defeat to Burnley which even with 9 men Chelsea were unfortunate not to have earned a point 4 wins and a draw is a decent return after a difficult run of games in the PL.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.