Home Community General Football General

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I’m fortunate to watch 2 games at the same time.

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Nike19
      Participant

Lol πŸ˜€ πŸ˜› Unlimited Data?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Anonymous

I am watching the cricket and EPL games, great game by Wolves, United losing by 1 goal to 0 to baggies but I’m sure they will bounce back to win with a little help from you know who.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Blaze
          Blocked

Sky satelite has a few sports channels not sure which one you on but cricket is such a fantastic game, amazes me how batsmen stand right in front of their crease knowing if they don’t get bat to ball they are plumb lbw, I always stood far away from the wickets. We used to play so much cricket.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Blaze.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Pagan
            Participant

Cricket is starting to take over my life to be honest, the youngest is quite good at it, playing county age group and now practicing with the nation age group squad. They were meant to be going to the age group World Cup in Australia this year, but it seems that this will now be next year, still on the bright side it gives me a lot more time to get the cash together to send them…..Pagan

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Brian blue
              Participant

I watched the cricket Moos, very poor performance by England I expect India to pile on runs in the morning with a lead of 400 plus and then bowl us out again because it appears we cannot play spin that well the wicket will be well worn and India have good spinners. I also fail to understand why Broad did not open the bowling….what is the point of selecting a front line bowler, with new ball and give the ball to a relative inexperienced one? may as well start with two spinners

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Pagan
                Participant

Brian, I’d think he’s watching the T20 between South Africa and Pakistan, second early morning for me watching the test, wish I’d had a lie in to be honest….Pagan

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  nine nine nine

Bit of a turnaround from the 1st Test unfortunately. The pitch seemingly has been prepared for spin but that’s what happens in away Test matches. Can’t see England getting out of this one.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Anonymous

Took up too much of my time cricket though I have to admit I regret not being more dedicated and to have reached national level.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      nine nine nine

You really are the sites Walter Mitty Moos.🀣🀣🀣

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Pagan
                        Participant

Far to American for me 9, I was thinking more along a British film and 70s TV series, now what was it called?… Billy something or other….Pagan

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Blaze
                          Blocked

Wrong again Moos, United drew but with no help this time

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Pagan
                            Participant

Pro footballer, cricketing genius, is there any limit to Moos’ talents, well yes there is, match predictions….Pagan

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Blaze
                              Blocked

Anyone else see that movement when United were on the attack with 4 players and only the Baggies keeper to beat and then the ref blew for half time?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Pagan
                                Participant

Yep, when times up, times up, you don’t have to wait until Manchester United score anymore before you blow the whistleπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I can remember a ref blowing in the World Cup after a corner was taken but before the header went in…..Pagan

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  Pagan
                                  Participant

Here you go…..Pagan

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Anonymous

Bet you if Ferguson was on that sideline they would have let play go on like they did so many times when time was up.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Anonymous

Well Fagan glad you asked cause I was undefeated in boxing at college but gave it up cause I felt it would over time spoil my looks, but yes I would have been a contender. Would be interested to know who else here gave up their talents for other reasons.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Pagan
                                        Participant

Most of us can claim to be undefeated in boxing Moos….Pagan

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          steveosnakeeye
                                          Participant

Fortunately I was pretty decent at boxing so I never got hit so never had to worry about my looks
                                            One punch Steveo was my nickname as that’s all it took
                                            Then I’d fly home in concord … as the pilot just because other pilots always wanted me to fly and watch the master 😁

Hey moos you’re right! Writing a heap of unbelievable bull shit is fun 😁😁

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.